I stayed here for. Week from 9 -16 March after a lovely stay last year. I still rate the hotel highly but agree with some of the niggles expressed by other reviewers:
1. The coffee is terrible, they need to sort this one out.
2. Having wifi throughout the hotel for free is an improvement, but it is so slow that it's almost not worth having it. Elsewhere in Essaouira this was not the case.
Our room was lovely, the staff attentive and the breakfast very good. For the price I paid (through Kuoni travel) it's excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a sumptuous Moroccan riad, the facade of the Sofitel Thalassa Essaouira is painted the traditional red of Mogador. Set on the coast, close to the medina, this charming luxury hotel furnished with thuja and lemon wood cabinets, provides direct access to a luxury thalassotherapy centre. Enjoy an unforgettable leisure and fitness break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Le Medina Essaouira Hotel Thalassa Sea & Spa - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Medina Essaouira Hotel Thalassa Sea And Spa - Mgallery Collection
- Accor Thalassa Essaouira
- Sofitel Essaouira
- Essaouira Sofitel