“Hammam & Massage”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: When Art meets well being
Reviewed April 27, 2013

First ever Hammam and it was fantastic. Went for a package with a massage which was also great and good value. The building has been decorated well and is very relaxing. To be recommended.

1  Thank Dan W
There are newer reviews for Azur Art&Spa

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Azur was my first experience of a hammam and myself and a friend booked the hammam with gommage the day before our visit. Modern decor and the place appeared very clean and smelled lovely. We were provided with a locker, clean dressing gown and slippers. We wore our own bikinis, although the spa provided optional disposable pants. We were each also handed a scrub in packaging as we entered the treatment area. Staff were polite and efficient. Privacy was well maintained and the space darkened so that throughout what felt like a thorough gommage I was able to relax. Afterwards we were offered tea and able to chill out on the couches in the relaxation area. I felt clean, refreshed and pampered.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I wanted a hammam whilst in essaouira but were a little unsure of one of the more 'traditional' ones being a little reserved! Azur was a good place to go if you have not experienced hammam before as its setup is more private and westernised. Great treatment... Hammam with gommage and shampooing... Felt very spoilt and pampered and the 1 hour relaxation massage I had, whilst not particularly cheap was very well done and I felt on cloud nine afterwards... Almost fell asleep during! In fact I spent thd rest of the evening yawning! Very pleasant experience and a lovely interior.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Best hamman and gommage in old medina,welcoming ,relaxing and overall a great experience..will definitely going back with kids for a good scrub on them too.

1  Thank Katiuscia C
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was looking for hammam expierence in Marocco, and I wasnt ready for tradicional common one. The Azur Art&Spa place is beautiful, calm and clean. The stuff members are very polite and welcaming, you feel comfortambe and relax. The feeling after treatment was amaizing, you are walking in the clouds and full with energy (I had body scrub with black soap using Kissa glove, later body wrap treatment)! Kissa glove stays with you as suvenier, the price for one hour treatment is around 30 €! I highly recomended!

3  Thank Asnate P