“I came out a new person!”
Review of Azur Art&Spa

Azur Art&Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: When Art meets well being
Geneva, Switzerland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“I came out a new person!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I went here for a hamam experience and loved it! I was scrubbed down first then bathed then massaged and honestly I came out feeling like a new person. I would do it every week if i could! Fantastic!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a place to go if you want to be laughed and made fun of.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We visited this spa twice on our visit to Essaouira for several different treatments. The reception staff were hospitable and welcoming, but could not offer change for the cash we gave. On both occasions, I was laughed and giggled at by the several young girls who work there, who must think they are still at school. One girl in particular could not stop laughing during my massage. I asked what the problem was and she gave me some answer about how the air was hot. I felt so embarrassed and I will not be going back. Appalling treatment.

1 Thank Embev4
Marrakech, Morocco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have been to this spa during gnaoua festival.Nicely decorated and calm atmosphere. I have chosen hammam with salt and facial care. I stayed in steam room may be 10 minutes and then was lead to my exfoliation.I would prefer to saty a little bit more in the steam room. Then I was offrered a glass of moroccan tea in the nice room with a fireplece. The facial care was not bad. Some explanation about the products used would be nice, because you have no idea what is put on your face.

It was a good experience.

Visited June 2012
London
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Amazing tranquil spa in the Medina”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Azur is a tranquil spa in the medina. My wife & I visited there to have massages & the service was excellent. The "art" element is throughout with white walls adorned with paintings by Patrick Jolivet, as well as other artefacts. Would definately recommend.

Visited July 2012
Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Hammam so so, PERFECT massage”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I went with my husband. You have the hammam together, the scrub is separate and the massage is also separate. Like another traveller was saying the scrubbing felt all over the place not very focused. That was a little disapointing. But unlike so other hammam which seem to pour bottles and bottles of oil on you, thabis n the case at Azur, oil used was very sufficient and not overboard. Gilrs were very polite and professional. Black marble on the hammam, and surrounding were very nice. It lacked a little bit of personality outside the hammam, too white, too artsy perfect, no charm to the place. But the massage was absolutely divine! The masseuse didnt do my feet i didnt know why, i ddnt ask, but everything else was great.

Visited May 2012