“Hmmmmm”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Pasta Baladin is a popular place to eat, so I would get there early, not unless you don't mind waiting (which is not normally long). They actually do takeaway also, which was nice as you could walk down to the beach to eat.

Food was tasty and at such an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this as one of your places that you must eat at.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Simple but yummy pasta dishes in a small funky restaurant. Was pretty quite when we visited but would imagine it would be great when super busy too!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Nice atmosphere, good pasta, competitive prices. And the portion was of good size. So the basics are covered.

No surprises and the price was also competitive. Heartily recommended.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I'm always a little disappointed if I try something and it isn't better than I could make at home. The pasta bolognese was just average. The service was good, but i felt that the flavours needed a little boost.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I arrived with our baby daughter from Morocco into Essaouria a little later than we expected and were pleased to find a restaurant offering a takeaway service. We typically aim to eat local food whilst traveling around, but it is sometimes nice to eat something more familiar... like Italian pasta!

To be honest, I was a little skeptical about the quality of an Italian pasta dish in a far flung Moroccan city. I need not have worried though as the pasta was very tasty and well cooked. The tomato sauce was authentic and full of flavour. I had the Frutti di Mare and it was delicious. Best of all was that the friendly staff were more than happy to deliver the meals to our Riad within a few minutes of having placed the order. Thank you!