Ways to Experience Explora Watersports
Surf Rental
13 Reviews
from $28.95
More Info
All reviews surf lessons whole team surf house great school friendly team excellent surf group lesson these guys private lesson spent days water sports great teacher a lot of fun thank you very much kite surfers horse riding visiting essaouira
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spent a week surfing and kitesurfing with the crew at Explora. Everyone was super friendly and were constantly helping me get all the right gear to head out. Had dozens of surfboards and kites to choose from so never ran out of options regardless of the conditions. Drove us to a different surf spot on days when the waves weren’t great at the main beach. Had a refresher kitesurfing lesson where they ran through everything perfectly. They were always ready to inflate, launch and help land my kite which made life easy. Lockers, change rooms, bathroom and wifi all right on the beach, can’t recommend enough.

Date of experience: February 2020
ExploraWatersports, Owner at Explora Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

:-) We are so pleased you had a good time with us Kiting and Surfing! Thanks for the recommendation and the review

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Review of: Surfing lessons

I stayed a full week (7 nights) - 6 days of surfing in Essaouira.
In the beginning I have been in contact with Sara to sort out the best time as well as pick up from / return to Marrakesh. All was pretty smoothly and once we sorted everything out I did the payment via a transaction.
Pick up from a hotel in Marrakesh went very well, driver has been on time and fluently in English. After arrival in Essaouira, I have been dropped at the surf house which is located in the Medina. The surf house in itself is very clean. The manager Azzedine is very helpful, supports you with any request you may have and has also got very good insider tips for Essaouira. The served breakfast (prepared by a housekeeper) was always fresh and one night we could enjoy an outstanding Tajine with the other surf house guests and some locals. All in all the surf house is a very good place to stay.
@ Surf house: Please keep it like this…

The surf school is located down the beach and from the surf house by taxi (7DH) easily to reach, but can also be combined with a nice walk along the beach. Nasser and the team in the surf school were very supportive, surf board equipment (about the rest I can’t say anything as I only surfed) was in good shape and various boards were available at all times (reaching from a fish to longboards). I had advanced lessons with Oussama and Hamsa, which both were very good guides. I surfed in total 3 days at the local beach (as the conditions were pretty good) and during the times when the conditions were not that good for my surf level we travelled to another spot meeting my requirements. During the week I made quite some progressing as both guides were correcting me if and when required. In addition we had lots of fun in the line up and both were open for a laugh…
@ Nasser and the team at the surf school: Thanks a lot for everything again and I will definitely come back. Hope to see you soon guys.

Hang loose

Date of experience: February 2020

:-) Thanks for your lovely review, we are so pleased you have had a great time with us. We look forward to your return.

Review of: Surfing lessons

Very nice and friendly people. Very kind and helpfull teachers. Good price-quality and a fun atmosphere!! Would recommend for sure!

Date of experience: February 2020
ExploraWatersports, Owner at Explora Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the recommendation and the review, we really appreciated it.

Review of: Surfing lessons

The teachers were very kind and helpfull. We could ask anything we wanted, it’s a fair price. I’d definitely come back here!

Date of experience: February 2020

:-) Great that you will come back again and thanks for the lovely review it means a lot.

Review of: Surfing lessons

Very nice! The people are very kind here and gave us a lot of information. The lessons are helpfull!

Date of experience: February 2020

Thanks for your review, we are so pleased you had a great time with us.