TripAdvisor

Surf Rental
10 Reviews
from $28.22
More Info
All reviews surf lessons whole team surf house great school friendly team excellent surf group lesson great place to learn these guys private lesson spent days water sports great teacher a lot of fun thank you very much kite surfers horse riding
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile
Review of: Surfing lessons

My boyfriend and I went to Explora cause our Riad-owners recommended them and it was a great tip. It's not an insider tip, as you can see from all these reviews. But they totally lived up to our expectations. My boyfriend already knew how to surf, for me it was the very first time. We signed up for group lessons and ended up being the only ones (they still only charged group tariff and not semi-private or private). Our teacher was Yassine and he was great. He have my boyfriend some advice but spend most of the time trying to get me to actually surf a wave. He was very nice about it and cheered whenever I managed XD. We ended up coming back a few times to rent gear and Yassine still remembered us even though there were quite a lot of costumers during the day. In general, the whole staff tried to help as much as possible with boards, neoprene and whatever. So it was a perfect first surfing experience and I can recommend.

ExploraWatersports, Owner at Explora Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for your lovely review, we are so pleased you had a good time with us. I will pass on your thanks to Yassine as well. Thanks Sara

Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked for a week Kite-Surf package. As there was no wind (Jan-Mar gives less wind) the team was very flexible with dates and financial refund for the time not used in the end.

I changed my plans and after spending a fantastic week traveling Morocco, I returned with a warm welcome feeling at Explora Watersports.

Finally the wind picked up and we were off in the water.

Special thanks to Youssouf my instructor who was very professional and truly helped me to control my fear of the waves and get relaxed on the board. Great experience.

I recommend this team

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Wilko_TA

We are so pleased you came back and found the wind. Lovely to meet you, We hope you come back at some point.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s now my sixth vacation in Essaouira and I always staid with Explora. Whether it is the kite equipment, service for storage, surf equipment or surf lessons, Always the quality is high standard, people are friendly and the value for price is very good. Especially surf lessons with Hamza I can recommend.
Next time for sure I will book with them again.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank ValentinCologne

Hi Valentin thanks for your lovely review, we love that this is your 6th visit and we love knowing that this will not be your last. Big hugs to you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Review of: Surf Rental

Nasser, Majid and the team were all very kind and helpful. They have lots of wetsuits, surfboards, boogie boards, kite surfing equipment etc. for all abilities and the teaching staff are great too.

Thank you for a great time on and off the water and to Jamal for repairing my husbands Sup board. We might make use of your board storage facility next time!

Thanks again we will definitely be returning soon.

Esther, Giles,Theo, Bertie & Laurence

Date of experience: December 2019

Hi Esther, it was so lovely to meet you and your family, We are so happy that you had a great time with us. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Review of: Surf Rental

I have been back to Morocco and more specifically the Essaouira area for over seven years and Explora have been part of all our trips and are in truth one of the reasons I keep returning. The watersports in this area can be world-class and Explora will help you find all the spots in the area, whether that be kitesurfing or surfing. Thank you, Nick

Date of experience: December 2019