“Sunset Horse ride on the beach”
Review of Equi Evasion

Equi Evasion
More attraction details
Owner description: HORSE & CAMEL RIDES and TREKS Equi Evasion offers treks and rides on either horse or camel in Essaouira, in Morocco. Discover the beautiful landscapes, from beaches, dunes and forests for an unforgettable experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ibiza, Islas Baleares, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunset Horse ride on the beach”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Claudia answered my booking enquiry straight away and organised a driver to pick me up who was on time and who came to collect me at my riad. The instructor was friendly and it was a relaxing ride, took some time to get used to the horse as he seemed to want to go in his own direction! I went for the ride in November so a quieter time of year where there were no other riders.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A great family time!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had a great tour with the EE crew over the holidays...with 7 riders we were more than a handful but the team was courteous, entertaining, and professional. We opted for the 'Dinner in the Dunes" and were glad we did... mint tea in a tent as the wind blows around you, followed by a bonfire and common couscous...superb!
Thanks to the team, especially Salim (the horse) :-)

Swinton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Disappointment”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Unfortunately I went to this company for horse riding, the stable is something strange, some small boxes with wood, the place isn't clean and I was disappointed. The guide didn't explain me how I can manage the horse and I was so stressed during the trip.

1 Thank Erin C
Equievasion, Manager at Equi Evasion, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Erin,
we love to take people for a ride to the beautiful beaches and dunes here!
I am sorry that you could not enjoy this beauty.
We built the barn on purpose with natural materials and the size of the boxes is the standard norm for these kind of horses. They are free to communicate with their "mates", because they do not have a cement wall limiting them on three sides. Our aim is to keep the animals as natural as possible.
Our doing is our passion, as a matter of course our horses and our riders can count on cleanness and an appropriate keeping, as well as on good materials and riding helmets. Of course it remains a horse stable.
I hope you keep on going riding and enjoying that - for me - most beautiful hobby in the world!
Dublin, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Cantering by the ocean is seriously good for you.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Spending four days with horses, dogs, genuine and friendly people, and being outside is really good for your soul. Body, too, I would venture! We turned south for two days, inland, through argan forest and farmland, climbed ridges and lunched in small valleys carved by seasonal rivers. The marvellous bay at Iftan was our turning point; the moon was rising as the sun set, and next morning we made north along the sea clifftops. The haze rising off the water as the sun climbed cast the high meadows in the light of old but always-here times - from the back of a horse, looking at the goats, shepherds, some donkeys, perhaps a camel; a falcon calmly waiting on a wall at a distance comfortable for equanimity - it could be 2012, or 0, or, hopefully, 3000...
As a novice rider, I was nervous about spending this much time in the saddle. It was wonderful! I thoroughly recommend riding with Equi Evasion - beautiful people, beautiful horses, dogs, beautiful countryside. I will look forward to my return visit with great pleasure.

Florianopolis, RJ
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Unique Experience.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had the best of times at the two day trip to Sidi Kaouki earlier this year and I hope to one day have the chance to do it again... Yes it was really hot and the Sun was all mighty, but somehow it did not matter. The combination of amazing scenery, black beauty horse alike and good company made me feel like part of a movie. And at the end of the day a comfy rug-lined tent and tasty on site cooked meal? What more could I ask for?

Claudia, thanks once again to you and the team for such a wonderful experience. I enjoyed every minute of it;

All the best to you and please give sweet little mighty Najem a carrot on my behalf!

Visited April 2012