“Excellent”
Review of Equi Evasion

Equi Evasion
More attraction details
Owner description: HORSE & CAMEL RIDES and TREKS Equi Evasion offers treks and rides on either horse or camel in Essaouira, in Morocco. Discover the beautiful landscapes, from beaches, dunes and forests for an unforgettable experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our 2 hour ride. The horses seemed suitable to our abilities and the ride was great fun. Jawal was an excellent guide and was friendly and helpful. He also took my camera on the ride and took a ton of photos that include some great action shots. It's such good value too as we were collected and dropped off and hats and chaps were provided. Thanks!

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kyiv,, Ukraine
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“what an enjoyable ride!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was my dream to ride a horse along the ocean and it really came true. Great friendly English speaking guide - Jawad, horses in very good condition and such a beautiful nature - you can't even wish more! Worth to say that Equi Evasion have horses for riders with different experience. My boyfriend had little experience in horse riding before but he was also delighted with the half day ride and even tried his first canter ever. First half of the trek we were riding along the ocean in different pace, than had a little rest and than a ride in dunes and among the trees of mimosa and eucalyptus. At the end we even saw flamingos in the wild. So I would highly recommend you to have a ride with Equi evasion, as it will be a great time spent.

Visited September 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not your average guided ride!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is not one of those rides where the horses plug along, nose to tail, with a short trot or canter at a set pace and location. As an advanced rider, I've been underwhelmed with past hack stable rides, so I was reluctant to try one on this trip, but my daughter was so keen to go that I gave in. I was pleasantly surprised! We rode Arabian and Berber stallions, through the surf and past 12th century stone ruins. Our guide took photos from horseback with our camera, so we had instant memories of our experience. Our guide was one of the famed Fantasia riders, so we were glad to have a second camera with us to get some photos of him on his high spirited stallion, as well! They provided everything, from transportation to helmets and riding gear, at an extremely reasonable rate. They also had horses to match with less experienced riders. I only wish we could have gone on a longer ride! This was definitely the high point of our entire vacation to Morocco.

Visited July 2012
Rockford, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great people, great animals”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had a large group of landscape painters who wanted to go on a camel trek. Claudia listened to what we wanted and arranged an unforgettable experience for us -- better than we could have imagined, and exactly what we wanted. The horses and camels (and dogs) at Equi Evasion are really healthy, happy creatures. A horse person myself, I was really impressed by how well-behaved and well cared for the horses were. All of the staff were really friendly and helpful. We had a lovely dinner cooked outdoors, which was a delicious and beautiful experience. These are people who really love their animals, love nature, and love their job. I would recommend them to anyone looking to go on a horse or camel trek in the Essaouira area.

Visited August 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“beautiful horses, amazing country and lovely people”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was my first horse riding trek and became one of the greatest holidays I've had so far. I could unfortunately only do a 2 day trek, but as I've had little experience and a not fit enough body for an all day horse ride, it was probably a good decision. Claudia was very helpful and organized everything i wanted and needed for this holiday. The horse i got was beautiful, suited my abilities and was well trained. I think we bonded on the first day we met :) All the horses looked healthy and well looked after and one can see that Jawad has a real love for them. Riding on the beach and the amazing inland was like a dream and the best way to see Morocco in my opinion. My first canter on the beach is an experience i will never forget and hopefully will have a chance to do again. Jawad was very attentive, kind and looked after us all the time. He has got a good knowledge of horses, his country, good sense of humor and speaks good english too. I was really sad when i had to leave but i know i will be back! Big thanks to Equi Evasion for this lovely time i have had! lots of love and carrots to the horses!

Visited September 2012