See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stay in hotels regularly, it would take me a day to tell you all the things wrong with this place. In 15yrs I never saw such a dirty out of date hell hole. The staff are unfriendly but a few. One electric socket in room, moved old fashioned tv to get to it !. Had to borrow an extension lead from a local. They don't even have hair dryers. Used pool once they came running saying shower after the chemicals are wrong. It had insects floating in it, and ice cold. I asked for the manager on several occasions. Was told on last day , he's aware of complaints that why he doesn't show.
There's a night club underneath. I love loud music but shaking the room at 3am !. doors don't lock properly, the bath even had a whole in it. Shower plastic hose type attached to taps. broken soap under sink from past guests. I was told I'd get a refund onto my card, I never did.
If I can stop at least one guest staying in this dangerous hotel, it will be a review well written.

Room tip: Choose another hotel !
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank sammy-girl757
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel has a non-smoking policy, which was a nice surprise, even in comunal spaces like a hall smoking was prohibited.
The room we were given was quite spacious, had a big bathroom and a separate toilet. We asked for the quiet room, at the last floor, as we knew hotel was located next to busy crossroads. The 5th floor room had nice view at the ocean.
Hotel itself is a bit far off the Fort Portuguese but a nice walk along the beach (15-20minutes) compensates this somehow. Hotel is actually on the paralel to beach promenade street, facing also a huge garden.
The breakfast was OK, consisted of some olives, omelette with spices, marmalade, juice/coffee.
After some bad reviews read we were a bit worried what we can get in Morabitine, but it served its role very well.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Agata J
Reviewed January 24, 2013

There was a special winter rate of 220dh/single ensuite when I rode into El Jadida, so stayed for two nights. Hotel isn't worth much more but 220 was OK. Advertised wifi only works in reception, no repeaters elsewhere. Pool, bar, restaurant, secure parking. Bit of a walk into the older part of town, but exercise is good!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Good value for money. Stgrategic location , in the city centre, nice room view facing the sea. Dinner was not bad , meal portion is good for 2-3 small eater ladies.
Could further improve on breakfast - lack of fruits & salad.
Strongly need to improve on extend ing the wifi in the room .

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I spent a week in this hotel during a scientific conference at the university. The hotel is simple but clean and provides more than what its price suggests. The furniture in the room is minimal, the bathroom is good, although not new.

The breakfast is good. The restaurant is a bit more expensive than the booking rate suggests.

Nevertheless, I came across a few shortcomings:
- The night receptionist did not speak a word of English, so getting a glass of water after arrival at around 1 a.m. was difficult. I know, I should speak French.
- The hotel uses an external taxi 'company' for transport to the airport. The owner of this small enterprise was tricky and demanding - and the hotel could not provide an alternative when I requested. Do not accept Haj Mohamed (GSM: 0666.07.47.62) if the hotel books a taxi for you.

In general, the hotel is good, but nothing special.

Room tip: Try to get a room as high as possible - you might have a view to the sea...
Date of stay: October 2012