I stay in hotels regularly, it would take me a day to tell you all the things wrong with this place. In 15yrs I never saw such a dirty out of date hell hole. The staff are unfriendly but a few. One electric socket in room, moved old fashioned tv to get to it !. Had to borrow an extension lead from a local. They don't even have hair dryers. Used pool once they came running saying shower after the chemicals are wrong. It had insects floating in it, and ice cold. I asked for the manager on several occasions. Was told on last day , he's aware of complaints that why he doesn't show.
There's a night club underneath. I love loud music but shaking the room at 3am !. doors don't lock properly, the bath even had a whole in it. Shower plastic hose type attached to taps. broken soap under sink from past guests. I was told I'd get a refund onto my card, I never did.
If I can stop at least one guest staying in this dangerous hotel, it will be a review well written.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking