All reviews hot water business traveler staff was very friendly and helpful comfortable bed sincere smile incredible value nice hotel tv wifi nada sleeping receptionist waves
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

I have been staying frequently at Ibis Budget El Jadida since 2014 for business travel. It is a very nice hotel and it offers all what it is needed for a comfortable stay : clean room, comfortable bed, clean sheets, hot water 24/24, AC, TV, WIFI, free secured parking under the permanent eye of security guard. The hotel is surrounded by good restaurants and an well known fast food. Great location at the entrance of the city.
Wonderful and very friendly professional staff offering assistance and sincere smile every time. Much appreciated. Thanks to all of them.
The hotel has a very beautiful panoramic view on the Atlantic sea either from the room, restaurant/lobby or from the wide terrace to enjoy admiring sunset, waves and feel the ocean breeze while relaxing or having the breakfast.
Highly recommended hotel for any kind of travel.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Hotel front of the beach, nice view, clean place, free parking
good staff
comfortable and clean rooms
wifi it's ok
hot water for shower
I like breakfast
Thanks you ibis budget el jadida
i like this hotel

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank CHARAF E
ELKADDIOUINADA, Directeur général at Ibis Budget El Jadida, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Dear guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget el Jadida am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Ibis Budget El Jadida
This felt like a brand new hotel and it was right on the beach. Incredible value for the money. With clean, modern room and Wifi, this was all I needed as a business traveler. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay here on my next trip.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear guest ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget el Jadida t is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed January 16, 2019

This is a budget hotel. It provided a clean bed and a shower after a long day driving. There is a spectacular beach located in front of the property that runs all the way into the city. El Jadida was not that interesting for us. We walked into town looking for a restaurant. We finally found one, had our meal that was OK and then walked back. The hotel had security and I think it was likely a good idea. There were no problems while we were there other that a small altercation when someone tried to get in and the security would not allow them in.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

A place where you feel home ..the staff will make sure to offer the confort to ppl .. even their manager Mrs.Nada came to our table during breakfast to check that everything is fine ..and had a chat we us ..she was supper nice with a lovely smile on her face .thank you for the good customer service.
I will definitely come back inchallah

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
ELKADDIOUINADA, Directeur général at Ibis Budget El Jadida, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Dear GUEST,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget el Jadida it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your nice comments with my team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.