All reviews private balcony the atlantic ocean spent weeks business trip special thanks short walk beautiful hotel moroccan restaurant golf morocco proximity receptionist fairways surfers
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2018

My family stayed in this hotel from the 28th to the 30th July 2018, and it honestly was the most horrible experience I ever had in a hotel. I’ll have to admit that the grounds and the hotel itself are quite nice, the access to the beach is a good plus and the Golf is enjoyable as well. However, the service was extremely subpar for a so-called 5 stars “Royal” hotel. The staff at the reception were not welcoming at all, answering questions in a very cynical way. At night, the Bar was blasting music so loud it was impossible to sleep. After calling the reception almost 5 times (and nobody picking up), I walked to the reception and asked (at 2 am) to turn the music off or down. Our room was close to the bar and NOBODY even bothered warning us about the loud music. This itself is a seriously damaging behaviour from the Staff and clearly shows that they lack very basic training. The most important thing your business offers is HOSPITALITY and Pullman Mazagan failed in every way to accommodate us for this. Yet we paid full price.
I highly recommend the Management of the Accor Group to give serious thoughts to the quality of service they offer their guests; what we experienced as Members of your loyalty program during this stay was a service worthy of a 2 stars hotel AT BEST. I am a member of other programs as well and never before experienced something as disastrous. And I am not going to describe the current state of the grounds; the stained tapestry in the hallways of the rooms, the foul smell in our room due to a clogged sink, the WIFI not working in the room (only works on the terrace), and much more.

Room tip: Pick a room far from the Bar
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank youssef e
JALIL C, Directeur général at Hotel Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear Youssef,

Greetings from Pullman , El Jadida and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your last stay at Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa! After reading your detailed and constructive review, I can only say that your review was helpful in order to improve our level of service. However I am glad to read that you enjoyed the beach, the golf and the grounds. I will share your remarks with the team, to fix the above points you’ve highlighted in your constructive feedback. I can ensure you that this will be rectified immediately. I sincerely hope that despite all these constructive remarks that you would visit us again. I can only promise you that for the next time, I’ll make sure to welcome you and make your stay much better than the previous one, and that you will find improvements.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future stay, this is my email: h2960-qm@accor.com !

Jalil CHEBIHI

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I came here not for holidays or golf but business,not planned at all nd during Ramadan I was very unsure what to expect from my first visit to Morocco, well I have to say I'll be coming back, fantastic welcome, great facilities the pool area and spa especially, I manged to fit in a game of golf and I must it's one of the best golf courses I ever played, it was quiet due to Ramadan but I'm assumes that it gets uite busy nd lively in peak season, the bars and restaurants are great, live sport on if you like that stuff, and the rooms are very luxurious with balconies overlooking the pool, the beach is a very short walk, but don't expect the med type, it the Atlantic and more for surfers lol, but very beautiful all the same, to sum it up I'm planning to come back to Morroco and the royal mazagan very soon

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Craig M
JALIL C, Directeur général at Hotel Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Craig Morgan,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here in Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa.
I'd take the opportunity to thank our "HEARTISTS" for the amazing work they do every day.
You are very welcome at Pullman Mazagan.
We hope to have you here soon.

Jalil CHEBIHI - General Manager

Reviewed December 29, 2017

We had the pleasure of staying a second time at this resort in december. We enjoyed again the perfect location, steps from the beach and right on the beautifully designed golf course.
This time the clubrestaurant and terrace with a fantastic golf/sea view was open, and we enjoyed it a lot.
We also enjoyed the very personal approach of all staff, and felt treated as at home. It was low season so not much clients.
The restaurant was only à la carte some days but the quality is upper range, with big variety and very local food.
Downside is the impersonal restaurant and the heating could be better in bar and restaurant during the winter months.
All in all very happy to have stayed again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jglaw
JALIL C, Directeur général at Hotel Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Dear Jglaw

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to know that you had a very good stay at Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf and Spa. I hope to see you very soon.

Jalil CHEBIHI

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I was in thi nice hotel with the Group in November.... Follow ti us and you will be happy in this wonderful place....step by step....Golf, Spa, ocean, super cooking and better staff of this Hotel...This hotel is very nice for family, couple and golfists

Room tip: You must be at this place
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

From the widely open doors of this palace of sun to the smiling faces of all staff! From the tranquility of its pool waters to the passing storks above - it has been all joy! Thank you for the delicious food, for your excellent service and for your smile - The Smile of Morocco!!! ❤️

Date of stay: September 2017