Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$121
Free cancellation until 04/25/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE $18
Expedia.com$121
eDreams$121
Trip.com$127
All reviews golf course high level service ghost town perfect stay nice hotel moroccan restaurant hotel staff sea view receptionist housekeeping furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2015

Nicely located, Pullman mazagan has a great sea view. the golf is of a world class quality. The rooms are clean and of a high quality decoration and furniture.
That being said, let's talk about food.
Food:
The breakfast was quite nice with moroccan pancakes and live cooked omelettes (nothing new...).
Lunch and dinner must be from a different chef as the menu and its quality are frankly poor. Overcooked proteins, not so fresh fish, desserts are a joke: I chose a fresh mint-citrus salad with lemon sorbet, I received a sliced orange with a scoop of vanilla ice cream... avoid the couscous like ebola, absolutely terrible and it's a shame especially that eljadida known for the best couscous in Morocco. Needless to talk about the canned tuna served shamelessly by the chef... Message to the chef: SHAME ON YOU to serve canned tuna in a 5 stars coastal resort. I suggest you a fresh tuna fish tartar with grapefruit suprêmes and tomato sorbet, blasamic vinegar...
Restaurant staff:
Appart from one or two exeptions, Pullman's Mazagan restaurant's staff are poorly trained, probably picked from local ressources that do not belong to restauration. When I complained about the bad quality of food, I've hear loud and clear the lead waiter (brown coat) insulting me among it's staff thinking that I was a foreign customer... So if you are not arab speaker and go to Pullman Mazagan, be prepared to be insulted on your back by the staff for whatsoever detail they notice. They were even making fun of other german customers in arabic which was really shameful ...

Conclusion:
Nice and calm rooms and view
You should definitely avoid eating in Pullman Mazagan restaurant.

Room tip: Avoid first floors as bad plumbing makes the rooms smell like sewers
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jawad A
JALIL C, Directeur général at Hotel Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. I will not hide that I would love you shared this with me while still staying in the hotel. Myself and the entire management team with dedicated guest experience department are there to deliver you the best possible holiday and we regret we didn’t got the chance to enhance your stay.

I am really sorry you felt disappointed with the service and the quality at the restaurant, as we look in each review for an opportunity to improve our services, I thank you for your honesty and I take advantage of this few lines to tell you that we are in the process of creating new menu card for our restaurants, it will be now available as soon as possible.
Let me assure you that I had also started an investigation in order to detect the staff member who made you feel uncomfortable, and severe measurements are to be applied in short delays, what you got through is unacceptable and against the Pullman Values.

If you consider returning to EL JADIDA, please consider to rediscover Pullman Mazagan and contact me personnaly on H2960-qm@accor.com. I am looking forward to welcome you back.

Jalil CHEBIHI

General Director

Reviewed April 28, 2015

Let's start with the positives. Nice resort with great golf course for those who want to play. Four tennis courts (clay) which are free to play. The large pool is located centrally with lots of seating and loungers surrounding. The staff are very polite and attentive. The food in the main restaurant ( we were on a half board package) was good with emphasis on Asian and the mezzanine buffet was delicious.
Our main issue is with the length of the transfer from Rabat Airport - over 3 hours. With a delay in leaving Stanstead it meant we did not arrive at the hotel until after midnight, tired and hungry. On leaving I was not not well having picked up an infection during our stay which knocked me out for the last two days. The last thing I wanted was another 3 hour transfer in a coach! I made it but then we had 2 hours wait at Rabat, 3.5 hours flight and an interminably slow passage through Border Control at Stanstead. Why is it so many planes all seem to arrive at around midnight? I reckon it had something to do with cheaper landing charges for. Ryanair!
So, we have no problem with the Mazagan resort, just the logistics of getting there! We travelled via Fleetway and I think they should be more upfront about the distance of the airport from the resort.
I don't think we would choose to go back as a resort.

Room tip: Ask for a sea view room.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JALIL C, Directeur général at Hotel Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2015

Dear guest;

Needless to say I was sorry to read that your guest experience was not exactly what you would have preferred in term of logistics to get to Pullman Mazagan. We thank you however for your posting on TripAdvisor commenting on the quality of our services during your stay with us last month.

Delighted that you found our food delicious. No mistaking you are in El Jadida, well known city for its appreciated cuisine.

I am simply very blessed to have incredible team members who are very proud of their duties. And our ongoing objective is always to improve the product in one manner or another, and work towards an improved service consistency. Our guests such as yourselves, being so well-travelled and detail-orientated, deserve the best we can be when visiting this magical spot of the city.

I can understand your disappointment regarding the length of the transfert from the airport to the Resort.we make sure to inform our guests of the available ways to get to the Pullman Mazagan in order to avoid any misunderstandings. The Pullman Mazagan is only 45 min from the Mohamed V airport and your agent should be aware of this details.

I will make sure to brief the Fleetway agents of this matter to avoid it in the future.

Looking forward to having the pleasure of a return visit soon

Jalil Chebihi

General Director

Reviewed April 6, 2015

We spent few days in this hotel. Very nice, clean and in a good position, just on the Ocean. A wonderful golf court and a very nice Spa and swimming pool. Rooms are quite big and nice. So it was a good vacation; unfortunately weather was not good: cloudy and very cold for the period. Good service: all the persons working there are very kind; a special hello to Sonia, who speaks Italian very well and she is so kind...

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2015

While my husband has to go to work I stay busy. The spa and gym are well equipped,and if you don't want to be inside, there are miles of beautiful beaches to take a walk on. We're a month and a half into a 3 month stay and everyone here is so helpful! They treat you like family and really make you feel welcome. Especially the house keeping staff! Everything is perfect everyday.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Holly S
Reviewed March 17, 2015 via mobile

This Hotel was refurbished a couple of years ago and it didn't lose his charm and peaceful environment. Near to a beautiful and huge beach. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice pool and golf course. Restaurant is quite good and the bar is very busy at night.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank pedros676
JALIL C, Directeur général at Hotel Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2015

Dear Pedro,

It’s a pleasure to read your positive feedback. I’m happy to learn that you have your enjoyed your time here at the Pullman Mazagan and I hope to welcome you again very soon !

Best regards,