The hotel is nice, it has a very nice and relaxing smell inside, most of the hotel is modern, however one of the areas of the restaurant has been turned into an old Moroccan/middle east area.
It has a swimming pool, it is quiet (at least when we were there), a spa, a nice golf course and is near the beach... however it doesn't have a private beach like the Mazagan beach resort. All in all the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, modern and the food is fairly ok.
This is worth the money, is close to El-Jadida, but far enough to enjoy a quiet and nice holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nested in the bottom of the beautiful bay of El Jadida, 90 kilometers to the south of Casablanca, Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa offers one of the most beautiful golf courses in Morocco. Looking over the beautiful and wild Atlantic coast, Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa was recently renovated. Fitted with a Fit & Spa lounge and external swimming pool, this top-of-the-range hotel offers a refined kitchen as well as two conference rooms. The hotel has a dream environment to practice golf and resource oneself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf And Spa
- Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf Hotel El Jadida
- Sofitel El Jadida
- El Jadida Sofitel