“Good food, but decor and ambiance are poor”
Review of Au Petit Paris

Au Petit Paris
Ranked #92 of 180 Restaurants in El Jadida
Cuisines: French, Moroccan, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gastronomie FrançaiseSalades géantesPoissons fraisSpécialités de canard (foie gras, confit, magret,...)Menu enfantDélices marocains
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is one of the better places to eat in el Jadida (few options) but we did not like the decor and the basement-like surroundings.

Otherwise the food was tasty and decent value, and the service was attentive. Not a highlight but a solid, dependable place, especially if you are travelling with children like we were.

There are newer reviews for Au Petit Paris

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I use this place a few times a month. Run by a very nice young French couple who are trying to make a living. Good clean fair, French/Moroccan/International menu. Licensed Bar expect to pay around 100-200 MAD per person depending upon what you chose. With drinks then add more. Plenty of space and good with families.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Being on a mission to visit the excellent Salon du Cheval, I had dinner here with my colleague before our return to Belgium. Ther service, food and drink were very good!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I went here with a friend a couple of weeks ago. It was lunchtime and it was hot, so we decided to have a salad, rather than a hot meal. In the end, my friend had goat's cheese salad and I had salad nicoise. Both perfectly acceptable and we liked the complementary little plate served beforehand. I hadn't been for a long time, but would go again maybe for an evening meal. I'm not going to say that these were the best salads in the world or the best value for money, but the ingredients were clearly fresh and the service was fine.

1  Thank 549JohnW
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Excellent creeps with nutella, coffees, teas, fresh juIces, this is the best choice in El Jadida!