Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Priceline$210
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$157
1,932 results
All reviews horse riding kids club golf course private beach great resort buddha bar sel de mer star resort casablanca airport ocean view breakfast and dinner tennis spa morocco nightclub french
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2019

I would like to start by thanking all the staff of the hotel who each one of them make sure that you have the mist amazing experience.
Thank you fatima zahra for your amazing patience and the wonderful discussions even when not working you are always free to help and make sure everything is running smooth to my satisfaction.
Thank you John,Paul and Jimmy and thanx Who are the best( a special tank you for my amazing birthday cake)you make my money spent there worth every penny,I spend it with a massive big smile.
Thank you for the most amazing polite and professional Rachid Nassif who is always on the run between all restaurants to make sure everything is top notch and perfect for a more than satisfied clients,even that busy he always jas time time to listen to any conversation or any complaint, makes sure he takes notes and that what makes him perfect at what he does,
Thank you mohsin sel de mer for the time you give me to have wonderful conversations and how you handle any request you make the impossible possible,thank you mohamed Oasis for the perfect service and I love how nice you are and amazing cook.
For the chefs I would like to send a special thank you to the nicest Chef Anjoudi and the funny great Chef Abdeljalil who made my holiday so great with him amazing delicious Tagines,for a fussy eater I can say anything you made for me touched my heart before it reached my stomach,and the laugh with you made me nit want to leave the hotel.
Thank you for the most professional baby club,thanx for the lovely girls who made my holiday soo smooth by taking care of my little prince especially zhoor ikram imane and I left the best last the amazing amina who I feel like she is a second mother to my kid who loves her,she made my difficult kid into this boy who listens to her and does what she says.I love you Amina.
Thank you Adil and Jawad for the professional handling of my complaints and not forgetting the beautiful and kind Lalla Siham who doesn’t let you down every morning I see her I feel already better and ready for my day with a nice complement or a nice long discussion that I enjoy.
Sorry if I for forgot anyone,I honestly love you all and feel like mazagan’s team is my family as you make me feel so. Your professionalism and especially kindness made cry the last day of my holiday and I will never forget Fatima zahra and Siham's hugs.
Even when I have problems in the hotel people like you make me forget them and be happy again and even the downs that are in there about rooms or other things ,you make it up and I wish I had a trophy that I could give to you all, you are amazing people.
I love you all and thank you for making me look forward and counting days when I’m going back

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Mouna M
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for choosing our Hotel and for sharing with us your impression further to your recent stay.

It is always wonderful to hear that we exceeded our guest’s expectation and how they enjoyed their stay with us.

For all kind of our guests, we strive at all times to do everything possible to ensure that their stay fulfill their wishes.

We appreciate you being such a fine ambassador and we look forward to welcoming you back to Mazagan

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2019

The Hotel and Resort sit in huge well kept grounds and gardens leading down to the Atlantic Ocean. There is a huge array of activities to suit all ages on offer from golf to go carting. We booked interconnecting rooms overlooking the pool which were bright and spacious. Always enough sun loungers around the pool area. We found the food in all restaurants was excellent in terms of quality and priced reasonably for a hotel of this calibre and enjoyed dining at both the buffet and a la carte restaurants. We equally enjoyed the live music, DJ sets, sushi at Buddah Bar as the traditional Berber Tented restaurant. We found all the staff courteous and hospitable and the check in and check out was a very smooth process. Great resort to combine with another city to experience a little more of what Morocco has to offer...if that's your thing! We did.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank SamJam21

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your impression with us further to your last stay at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.

I was glad to read that your overall experience in our hotel have been very positive.

We can assure you that we will continue to do our utmost and no effort will be spared to keep your trust in us.

We would be very happy to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

The grounds are beautiful although you will spend valuable time trying to get back to your room as there are few signs. This with security everywhere. The spa is nice although ridiculously expensive. Other than staff working in spa and buffet staff, expect 3 star service from remainder of hotel staff. Food is average at best, I only tried breakfast and dinner buffet. Plan to keep signing each charge two or three times. The rooms are spacious, clean but nothing incredibly spectacular unless you have ocean view which I didn’t. However I give 5 stars fir kids club which I used for One full day. The staff there were awesome and my 5 year olds had a blast. Bottom line for me is value to price leaves a lot to be desired.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank amal o
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your impression on TripAdvisor.

We would also like to thank you for highlighting the points that have you more appreciated.
We have taken notes of your constructive remarks.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in a near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2019

We stayed here for a night and everything was perfect. Staff at the front desk was very kind, the rooms were spacious and comfortable and the pool area is beautiful.

The buffet dinner was also amazing. I have some issues with food allergies and the staff was very helpful and had all the information on allergens. I felt very safe eating there and I thank you for the effort.

All in all a perfect hotel, true to its 5-star rating.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Rita593
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with TripAdvisor readers.

I was glad to read that we exceed your expectations and you were charmed by your experience in our hotel.

We are very proud to have a very dedicated and passionate team, who take great pride to serve our guests at all times with the utmost of professionalism and friendliness.

We would be very happy to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 7, 2019

This is top quality resort – surely one of best of this kind in Morocco. Very high quality of service at all departments. I particularly appreciated that most staff speak English even though most of the guests are French speakers. In August the resort was very lively and busy. The hotel building itself, surrounding, beach -all great, outdoor swimming pool nice but perhaps slightly too small in relation to size of the hotel.
The bad thing about the hotel that its quite pricey. Room rates are ok, but price of meals in the restaurants and other services were very high.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Tomasz S
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear Guest,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience.

I was glad to read that your overall experiences in our hotel have been very positive.

However, please note that all your constructive comments have been seriously noted.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort in the near future.

Best regards,