Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$210
eDreams$156
Booking.com$156
1,932 results
All reviews horse riding kids club golf course private beach great resort buddha bar sel de mer star resort casablanca airport ocean view breakfast and dinner tennis spa morocco nightclub french
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Wonderful resorts to stay at. From the reception staff all the way to the beach staff, the level of service is fantastically professional. We came for a 5 night visit this past July-August and were sad to leave such a magical secret resort. For sure we will be back very soon! I've been endlessly referring Mazagan Resort to all my friends and co-workers. How easily it is to visit from the DC area---7 hour flight direct and a free shuttle waiting to take you to paradise.
Keep up the amazing job Mazagan. You truly deserve 100+ stars:)

Northern Virginian Resident.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank mlamra
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear Guest,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback following your stay.

It is always wonderful to hear that we exceeded our guest’s expectation and how they enjoyed their stay with us.

Your words are a great incentive to us all to keep providing our services to the same excellent standard day after day.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel as soon as you have the opportunity.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful you don’t need to get out of it till the end of your stay .
I m a sunset lover That's why I got a room overlooking the sea.
the employees are too nice especially kids clubs animators . The rush club has miscellaneous activities , the animators linda saad yazid chaimaa and abderazak are fabulous
And what I liked more is the concerts held at night under the supervision of Linda and her team .
It was a great experience ♥️

Trip type: Traveled with family
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear guest,

Let me thank you for posting your experience at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to read how much you loved our facilities and It’s a pleasure for us that we exceed your expectations and you were charmed by your experience in our Rush Club.

We would be very happy to have the opportunity to welcome you again,

Kindest regards,

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend, beautiful and well managed resort with lots of activities to keep you busy. I would like to give a special recommendation to Ahmed the photographer for an excellent service, quality and turnaround of photos

Trip type: Traveled with family
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind and lovely comment.

I am delighted to read that you had an amazing time. Please be assured that we have passed on your very kind words to our photographer Ahmed who made this exceptional experience possible.

It would be my pleasure to welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2019

We stayed here with another family and the facilities are very good. However you have to pay for al pay all of the facilities like quad biking, jet skiing even the mini golf. There were a number of restaurants but they were pretty much all closed most of the time which meant paying for the Market Place buffet even when we wanted something small. The staff were very friendly and very nice. I wouldn’t go back though

Trip type: Traveled with family
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Dear guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for sharing your impressions of our hotel further to your recent stay.

I am deeply disappointed to learn that your stay did not quite meet all expectations.

We can assure you that the opinion of our guests is of special importance to us and we willingly use it in order to review and improve our services.

Hoping to hearing from you, we will do all possible to meet your ideal

I remain at your entire disposal.

Yours most sincerely,

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Secluded between El Jedida and 70min drive from Casablanca is a gem that is a true epicentre of extremely high level and quality of service provided by a wide array of hospitality minded employees doing their very utmost to provide the most gentle and personalised service to the guests . Having travelled across 5 continents and stayed in the most exclusive highly rated hotels and resorts, we were stunned by the excellency reigning at the Mazagan . Very few times we experienced such dedicated staff that are, at all times , truly providing beyond their duties and ensuring that the guests are treated like kings throughout their stay . It would be too long to name each and every of them that did make our stay a true luxurious experience but for sure the Mazagan sets the tone in delivering an unforgettable experience each and every day .
Aside , lots of activities available , an amazing beach ( you can’t see the end ) and a vast choice of delicious food throughout the restaurants of the resort. It is very rare to have this feeling of sadeness leaving a resort when you have in memory so many precious moments and dedication offered by so many gracious , elegant and lovely people . Who ever is managing the Mazagan , Sir ! Hat off ! You have set the standards that very few worldwide can beat . Last.... the baby club is incredible and allows the parents to enjoy themselves too . Vincent & Oliwia #3223

1  Thank vrz001
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Dear Guests,

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable time with us! I am happy to see that we exceeded your expectation on that manner.
We are very proud to have a very dedicated and passionate staff and please be assured that your post was shared with all the team and keenly encouraged them to continue in this direction.

It would be my pleasure to welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards from Mazagan