1,759 results
All reviews market place horse riding kids club kids pool free shuttle sel de mer buffet restaurant rabat airport beautiful resort star resort main pool private beach pool view local town mini bar morocco mall chocolate fountain
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

One of the best experience I’ve had,the people that work here are friendly and they have a lot of activity’s for the kids in the rush club and the supervisor (linda) is extremely friendly with the kids all day I hear can we go I want to stay with Linda

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ayman112223467447
MassimilianoZ223, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this comment about your experience at the Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.

I am happy to see that we met your expectation on that manner. I will pass on your kind words to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back with your family and friends to the Hotel as soon as you have the opportunity.

With kind regards,

Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel with great adventures wnd activites. The rush club is amazing and very fun with Linda. Your kids are in such amazing hands with her she will take good care of them and always make sure they have fun.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank aahda2018
MassimilianoZ223, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2018

Dear guest,

I am happy to see that we meet your expectation.

With kind regards,

Reviewed December 21, 2018

i've been to most resorts in morocco ,but what i have experienced in Mazagan exceeded all my expectations especially the way of welcoming that surprised me , i needed only some informations about reservation as i wanted to bring my familly to this wonderful place , i met a doorman Abdellah who gave me all the informations i needed and his hospitality that made fall in love with that place , Amazing Resort i will defelnitly book next time

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SophieSmith01

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give a detailed feedback of your visit to Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.

We are very proud to have a very dedicated and passionate staff and please be assured that your post was shared with our doorman Abdellah.

For all kind of our guests, we strive at all times to do everything possible to ensure that their stay fulfill their wishes.

We appreciate you being such a fine ambassador and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2018

As a frequent traveler and having spent many weeks in the Mazagan Beach Resort, accommodations offer the first impression of a fine hotel, but it is still the small details which allow for an overall feeling of comfort and relaxation. Although the accommodations are are quite nice, it is the staff who define and exhibit the five star rating given to this resort.
Miss Malika who cheerfully makes up my room each day, has noticed small things I do to make my stay similar to being in my own home. Miss Malika will ensure these details are completed each day, and checks in a couple of times to ask if I need anything. Wonderful service! Miss Hind at the reception desk is always a welcome face, and her desire to make my stay comfortable and enjoyable, allows for stress free accommodations. Mr. Abdellah who is referred to as "The Tea Man", welcomes me to breakfast most days. He brings warmth, comfort, and genuine feeling of friendship to all he meets, and makes excellent Moroccan tea! His kindness will touch your heart.
These individuals are but a mere snap shot of the wonderful staff at the Mazagan Resort. There are so many others I have not mentioned who exhibit these fine qualities which afford me the feeling of family, rather than a guest.
This hotel offers many amenities. If you prefer to just relax and enjoy the sunshine, there are (2) pools and one exclusively for children. This is a wonderful accommodation for families. The sandy beach is very nice with excellent food offerings and of course, there is the golf course for those who prefer to be challenged. Tennis, paintball, electric scooters, and high performance go carts are just a few of the activities offered. If you prefer gaming excitement, visit the casino or relax and enjoy one of the numerous restaurants.
For shopping opportunities, the Mazagan offers in-house shopping for fine perfume, clothes, jewelry and more. If you prefer a shopping mall experience, hotel transportation to the Morocco Mall is a pleasant 40 minute drive offering PRADA, GUESS, and many other fine stores, restaurants and a children's arcade with rides, games and play area. Transportation to El Jadida and the Portuguese Walled City, (UNSESCO World Heritage Site), offers 16th century architecture and shopping in the nearby "souk". Great place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for sharing such a detailed review further to your stay at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.

It is a pleasure to read that your overall experience was a success and that you enjoyed your stay every moment and I am honored that your words were so full of praise.

I shall be more than happy to forward your words of encouragement to our employees. Such words are a great incentive to us all to keep providing our services to the same excellent standard day after day.

We appreciate you being such a fine ambassador and we look forward to welcoming you back to Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort as soon as you have the opportunity.

Reviewed November 12, 2018

This Luxurious 5-Star Resort is located in the Atlantic Coast. View from the beach is staggering and breathtaking. The entire ocean with nothing to obscure the view!! We attended an event and the room we had was preset and on the first floor. It’s an excellent resort, for those that visit for relaxation there are choices in dinning, in activities, in having spa and leisure in principal. For the Golfers there is an entire ecosystem. Resorts staff is educated, polite and friendly. We enjoyed breakfast along with the preset dinners within the event. As a peculiar point, the swallow swimming pool however do no miss Alias Night Club.

Room tip: Ocean View hotels
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank LoukasPap
MassimilianoZ223, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Dear guest ,

Please allow me to sincerely thank you for sharing your impressions of our hotel.

We can assure you that we will continue to do our utmost and no effort will be spared to keep your trust in us.

We wish you the very best and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.