“realy pleased”

Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in El Jadida
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The stuff is very well receiving, you start to feel that all of them had passed through the required training before they get the job, such a thing is rare here. the commodities offered are numerous, useful and of a very good quality, my rooms window opened on a 1001 night view upon the swimming pool, the sight was so romantic that I kept the curtains opened during a whole cold winter night, just to enjoy it. The breakfast is the most varied, delicious, well furnished I've ever had in a Hotel. only two minor problems : a defective bathtub plug , and the facility is so huge that I needed around 5 minutes to go from the entrance to my room.

Room Tip: ask for a room that is not very far away from the entrance.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ouzal
Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Despite its 5-star bearing, much less is left to customer service and caring. Much too flashy place. I do not know how they got all the permits to build this eyesore on such a beautiful coast. Pretty hard to assess service as everything works on an assembly line basis. Front desk staff quite aloof.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank claude020
Reviewed January 20, 2013

i stayed here in Christmas with family.The children where happy thanks to the guys and girls in children club and nursery. I did enjoy playing golf during my stay.The staff are very nice and helpful at the pro-shop. I did appreciate the attention they have given to the children during the boxing day where the hotel have organised a " magic night" it was a top..
Many thanks

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank said l
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed here back in August. Absolutely stunning hotel with the most amazing facilities ever !!! Kids club is the best I've ever seen and has a beautiful big children's pool adjacent which is shallow and has two life guards on duty. The Spa is set in its own grounds and is stunning, I had a 5 star massage which was just beautiful.
The hotel is architecturally stunning and is set in perfectly manicured gardens. There's 2 large pools and many restaurants to choose from.
There's security every where so you really feel like you are in a very exclusive and safe environment that children can relax and run freely.
The hotel is situated on its own private beach where there is a cool beach side restaurant that has a real trendy feel about it.
Bearing in mind English is the 3rd language in Morocco all staff spoke great English.
On the subject of the staff ... This is what impressed me most about the hotel. I have been fortunate enough to stay at some of the best hotels in the world and the exceptional standard of service we received here put it at the top of my list. All the staff bent over backwards to make our stay exceptional and take great pride, a couple of examples are when I called down to the reception to ask if the hotel shop stocked a particular brand of sunscreen as I'd rather stupidly brought the wrong one and my children had an allergic reaction, within minutes they'd sent a nurse to our room to check on the children and take care of them, they then sent a member of staff out on a 2 hour trip to find a chemist that sold the particular brand that we usually use !!!! And then when my 4 year old slipped and bumped his head and like any anxious mother I was worried the Manager arranged for the hotel car to drive us with an interpreter to the local hospital where they arranged for their own private Dr to meet us the to check my son over !
The maids created fabulous works of art with towels that they put on the children's beds, monkeys, elephants etc., the children loved staying here and constantly ask when we can go back !!!
We stayed in The Ambassador suite which is a stunning 2 bedroom suite over looking the ocean and has a a huge balcony. Go half board because the buffet is fantastic !!! Everything is cooked fresh in front of you and the staff get to know your favourites, it's great for kids as they can eat as much or as little as they like.
A super cool restaurant for families who expect luxury and trendy young couples for a romantic break ! Thank you to all the Management and staff for such a memorable stay ! Julie Kirvan Levack.

Room Tip: The Ambassador suite is a stunning 2 bedroom suite with a huge balcony over looking the sea. Extreme...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank JulieMumof3
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed one night here and wished that i could stay longer. The hotel is set in extensive grounds with golf course spa , pools and much much more it is a very luxurious hotel catering for any needs , lots of staff on hand and very friendly. There is a full size casino vegas style open 24 -7 (dont try to take photos the security is very tight) the rooms are spacious with a king size bed and the softest pillows ever. A full size en suite with a bath and a shower. the rooms overlook the pool area which looks very nice although my schedule did not allow me the time to sample it. the hotel is quite pricey but you do get exactly what you pay for , sheer luxury.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank evoNO1
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed in this resort for 2 months. It has all the bells and whistles for a resort of this quality. . All the rich and famous stay stay and there is a price tag to go with it as one would expect. But the resort is not my scene I felt lost and not at home. If you have a big wallet and like resort life then this is the place for you. It has everything you need. You do not have to leave the resort - But hay why come to Morocco to sit by the pool until your flight arrives to take you home - Get out and explore Morocco has so many nookie holes to explore...

1  Thank Hoveton
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My parents suggested this for a family Christmas for the four of us (incl, my other half) - and when I did some research here, I was like a few other travellers - rather nervous.

HOW WRONG! It is lovely!!!! It had something for all of us. Golf, spa, walks, casino, hair dresser etc All manner of cuisines and friendly, laid back staff.

Positives - the buffet's are not really buffets - as they cook most things to order / the Spa & golf are very reasonably priced / wine list etc had a good variety / its extremly quiet / the rooms are a good size and childrens' area tucked away. The free transfer is worth it, though pay for taxi if you arrive later.

Negatives - it really is big!! So be prepared to walk, or request a room close to reception. The Dune buggying is super expensive. We went into El Jadida and they forgot about us and our lift never arrived...that wasn't such fun! ;)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple