SUSIE FREEMAN TRAVEL
Susie Freeman Travel recommended and booked our stay at Constance Le Prince Maurice which was a most excellent choice. Throughout our stay she and her staff checked on all our needs and the transfers were conducted as though we were traveling first class. We were right royally looked after - Thank you Susie.
CONSTANCE LE PRINCE MAURICE
The stunning setting, in beautifully manicured grounds, regally designed public rooms in an open plan airy setting with dreamy water features creating gracious, spacious elegance are quite breath taking.
The warm greeting and friendliness of all the staff and the ambiance they have created are the most wonderful I have ever experienced in 50 years traveling world wide.
The staff were magnificent - happy obliging cheerful and efficient throughout our stay. They were unobtrusive and blended into the background, but were always at your elbow just when they were needed.
We were in a Junior Suite which was luxuriously appointed in elegant style with beautiful furnishings and fittings; including a large comfortable sumptuous bed. The huge bathroom was cleverly combined with a dressing room and wardrobe area large enough for 2 fussy people. The large TV screen and remote control gave access to IT on the screen as well as satellite TV and DVDs on demand courtesy of the hotel. The well stocked mini bar and a range of other liquid refreshments, daily fresh fruit and bottled water with fantastic Room Service ensured superb comfort in our suite.
The magical setting with white beaches, lap pools, tropical flowers and dreamy palm trees complimented by the very best of sun loungers, towels etc. would take some beating.
The inclusive sailing, skiing and snorkeling are absolutely marvelous.
The Spa offered many treatments and the sports facilities were excellent.
All 3 restaurants offer fantastic eating and the wine cellar is vast in its choice. The floating bar and restaurant is incredibly beautiful and romantic, the Asian restaurant delightful with a wide choice and the main restaurant beautiful and well run.
In summary a fantastic luxury holiday - I would love to be treated like Royalty again and will be returning to Le Prince Maurice.
A final word of thanks to Susie Freeman who I can not recommend more highly....Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate romantic hideaway, where stunning architectural design meets relaxed luxury. Step into this high functioning deluxe paradise, and choose from one of the 64 Junior suites, 12 Family suites, 12 Villas or the sumptuous Princely Villa. Revel in the intimate and secluded setting, pamper yourself at the renowned Sisley spa and U Spa by Constance, then enjoy the exceptional international cuisine created by our chefs from around the world. Families enjoy the beach-side villas and complimentary children's club 'Constance Kids Club', while golf fans can retreat to our 2, 18-hole championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Constance Prince Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Le Prince Maurice Hotel Poste De Flacq
- Le Prince Maurice Hotel
- Constance Prince Maurice Mauritius/Pointe De Flacq