I loved every second of my stay at Le Prince Maurice, from the glass of champagne every morning we had with breakfast, to lazy lunches on the beach, to having an invigorating waterski (included which is rare!), hopping on the glass bottom boat for some snorkelling with Jean- Michel, doing a spot of putting (very badly and unbeknown to me the guy next to me was the in-house golf pro!) and and then dining under the stars at the beautiful Barachois restaurant (you have to try the chocolate coconut dessert).
Our room, situated overlooking the lagoon was beautiful and very peaceful and it was difficult getting out of bed in the morning as the bed was the most comfortable I have ever stayed in.
Nothing is too much for any of the hotel team, service was impeccable (although having my plate taken from my every morning at the breakfast buffet and carried to the table so I could walk unimpeded is not something I usually require :D) and you were always met by a smile.
The hotel is not very busy at this time of year, which personally I loved as I felt we had the whole place to ourselves and it was exactly what I needed to unwind. You might want to go later on in the year though if you prefer more of hustle and bustle.
This trip has definitely turned me into a Constance Hotel fan and I hope that I will be able to holiday at some of their other resorts in the future.
Thank you for making our holiday so great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate romantic hideaway, where stunning architectural design meets relaxed luxury. Step into this high functioning deluxe paradise, and choose from one of the 64 Junior suites, 12 Family suites, 12 Villas or the sumptuous Princely Villa. Revel in the intimate and secluded setting, pamper yourself at the renowned Sisley spa and U Spa by Constance, then enjoy the exceptional international cuisine created by our chefs from around the world. Families enjoy the beach-side villas and complimentary children's club 'Constance Kids Club', while golf fans can retreat to our 2, 18-hole championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Constance Prince Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Le Prince Maurice Hotel Poste De Flacq
- Le Prince Maurice Hotel
- Constance Prince Maurice Mauritius/Pointe De Flacq