I've stayed at this hotel three times and I have never been disappointed. When you arrive you are instantly welcomed and given some refreshments, then after a while shown to your room. The rooms are very nicely decorated and they give of onto a lovely quiet area of the hotel, with an infinity pool nearby. The patio is perfect for the evenings as the sun is still there and there are sofas/chairs etc. The beach is fairly short, but when the hotel is not full this is perfect. The beach/pool staff give you some water and towels and are very friendly. The pools themselves are very nice, I love the new infinity pool particularly! The beach also has a little hut where you can book many kinds of water sports, most of which are free but things like parasailing you have to pay for. I recommend trying the boat trip to the reef as it is very interesting!
The food itself is delicious. The fish is fresh and the meat is perfect every time. The menu offers a range of food and if you want something a little more simple that is off the menu then they are happy to get it for you. The breakfast buffet is also pretty impressive.
The Spa is another amazing thing, with the facials and massages being my best two personal choices, there are many others and the spa staff are kind, caring and offer you drinks before and after your treatments.
Overall, the general ambience of the hotel is relaxing, fun and beautiful. I recommend this to anyone although it can be pricey! If you can afford it, it is a fantastic place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate romantic hideaway, where stunning architectural design meets relaxed luxury. Step into this high functioning deluxe paradise, and choose from one of the 64 Junior suites, 12 Family suites, 12 Villas or the sumptuous Princely Villa. Revel in the intimate and secluded setting, pamper yourself at the renowned Sisley spa and U Spa by Constance, then enjoy the exceptional international cuisine created by our chefs from around the world. Families enjoy the beach-side villas and complimentary children's club 'Constance Kids Club', while golf fans can retreat to our 2, 18-hole championship golf courses. Le Prince Maurice is part of our Ultimate Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Le Prince Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Le Prince Maurice Hotel Poste De Flacq
- Le Prince Maurice Hotel
- Constance Le Prince Maurice Mauritius/Pointe De Flacq