We recently stayed at Le Vic for 2 weeks as we had our wedding and honeymoon there.
It was absolutely amazing. The wedding day was perfect thanks to our excellent wedding coordinator, photographer and the catering. The service throughout our entire holiday was phenomenal. The choice in food at the buffet and 2 additional restaurants was superb. The room was wonderful, everything we needed. Every interaction with a staff member at Le Vic was an unforgettable one, they remembered our names, room number and preference in drinks!!! Amazing holiday....We will most certainly go back there for our anniversary!!
Some advice - Take All inclusive package...it's worth every cent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious beachside resort in Mauritius Located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages. For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel's optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers all meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Victoria
- Le Victoria Mauritius
- Le Victoria Pointe Aux Piments
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments