Perfect family resort with friendly staff, good food and WIRELESS INTERNET!! Can highly recommend this hotel as well as the north west coast of Mauritius. The all inclusive package is worth the extra money spend.
Do not stay ay the resort the whole day, rent a car (via the hotel/ beachcomber) and navigate the Island (no GPS required!). Port Louise traffic is a bit of a mess, keep clear of this at peak hours! Go and see Grand Bai and take a trip to the Blue Safarine submarine, really worth your while.
Mauritius airport a bit hectic so do your check-in before flying out, THERE IS AN COUNTER FOR BAGAGE DROP ONLY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious beachside resort in Mauritius Located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages. For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel's optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers all meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Victoria
- Le Victoria Mauritius
- Le Victoria Pointe Aux Piments
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments