First of all - i already miss Le Victoria and all the special people working there. We stayed for one week there, end of march, in a superior ground floor room (176). It was the third time we visit Le Victoria and it's still amazing and surprising!
They have an awesome lobby from where you have a fantastic view of the pool, beach and ocean.
We loved everything, starting with Corail Bleu Bar (amazing sunsets over the sea from this place), the main restaurant- Le Superbe, sometimes very busy but never crowded( I recommend to go all inclusive!), Bob Marlin miniclub (my daughter was in love with everybody there, especially Sophie), dining on the beach near L'Horizon (huge and super tasty lobster! it's an absolute must!), beach service was great; superbe gardens and very well maintained; the beach is extremely nice and wide (but be careful with the sharp corals); rooms are very well appointed and very spacious; entertainment is still at a very high standard (big hug, dear Steeve:) ).
Hard to describe how you feel there, though...it's like a perfect, round piece of heaven!
One night we had a meeting with the management, with candels and tasty canapes, interesting discussions, sweet mauritian air,moon and stars light... which was a really nice touch! (special thanks for Mr. Lothar Gross!)
Le Victoria it is special thanks to its people! Everybody there has a smile for you, everybody do everything for you to feel spoiled! It's all about this hotel great team! The hotel manager told us one thing that is actually so true: " you just have to raise your hand and everything will be solved for you" .
We'll be back in 2015 for sure. Until then keep on going, you are doing an amazing job! Big, big Thank you, Le Victoria!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious beachside resort in Mauritius Located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages. For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel's optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers all meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Victoria
- Le Victoria Mauritius
- Le Victoria Pointe Aux Piments
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments