I did a lot of research before deciding on Le Victoria, mainly because of advise from Trip Advisor. The customer services, facilities, restaurants and watersport facilities is out of this world. Service during breakfast in the main restaurant is excellent, I don't know how they do it while there are so many guest having breakfast at the same time...?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious beachside resort in Mauritius Located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages. For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel's optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers all meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Victoria
- Le Victoria Mauritius
- Le Victoria Pointe Aux Piments
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments