Hotel - great facilities, good selection of restaurants and excellent service. The staff were friendly and couldn't help you enough. 180 buffet restaurant offered varied and high quality food, could occasionally be a little crowded but there was plenty of food available and the choices were continually replenished. Shells the seafood restaurant had a beautiful setting on the beach. The all inclusive package was very comprehensive with most things included in the price, however i would be careful if going full / half board as drinks were rather expensive (in Maurutius generally not particularly this hotel).
We stayed in the Nirvana rooms which were excellent and would be highly recommended if you don't have kids as the larger pool did get quite crowded and there were lots of children staying in the hotel. The bar staff at the Nirvana pool bar and restaurant were great.
The pools were great but the only disappointment with the hotel was the beach. We had pictured a Maldives-like white natural sandy beach with clear blue sea and lots of fish, however this beach was very rocky to the extent that it was difficult to swim without shoes.
Overall we would definitely recommend this hotel, especially the Nirvana suites.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Ile Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Meridien Ile Maurice
- Le Meridien Mauritius
- Le Meridien Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments
- Pointe Aux Piments Le Meridien
- Ile Le Maurice Meridien