Very friendly and cooperative staff and the view from the room was fantastic. We had a ground floor room that looked straight into a garden followed by the sea.
The hotel had good hustle bustle with a great band playing there every night. The three restaurant options within the hotel were fantastic as they served some great vegetarian options, especially the restaurant La Faya. The food at the Indian restaurant felt a bit repetative.
The hotel boasts a good spa area as well - we upgraded the massage voucher to a full body massage for both of us for MUR 3,000 which we thought was a good deal.
We would highly recommend the hotel for couples and family. The beach however was a bit disappointing as it has a lot of dead coral and pebbles and the water was colder than we expected (may be that time of the year).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Ile Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Meridien Ile Maurice
- Le Meridien Mauritius
- Le Meridien Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments
- Pointe Aux Piments Le Meridien
- Ile Le Maurice Meridien