Me and my husband stayed at the Oberoi in November this year and it was a fantastic 2 weeks! The hotel is beautiful with fantastic grounds and the staff are all really nice! We didn't leave the hotel once! The food was great, but I thought the portion sizes were a bit on the big side... ended up eating way too much! The restaurants are expensive so go for half board if you can!
The beach was lovely, and the two pools were nice and quiet.
We meet two beautiful cats that we "adopted" for the two weeks we were there by giving them leftover chicken and milk. The lived by the lagoon restaurant and would come up to our terrace for a visit every day. If you go to the Oberoi and you see them, please leave and update in your review or email me as I would love to know how they are doing! There is a photo of them amongst my images!
Last year we stayed at the One and Only on Mauritius, but I prefer the Oberoi. If you are traveling with children then the One and Only is probably a better option, but as a couple I would go to the Oberoi. One and Only has a nicer beach and a nicer Spa, but the Oberoi feels like a more luxury hotel in my view! We had a fantastic time at both hotels and you will not be disappointed with either one!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Prestigia, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Oberoi, Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oberoi Mauritius Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Oberoi Hotel Mauritius
- Oberoi Mauritius
- Oberoi Pointe Aux Piments
- Pointe Aux Piments Oberoi
- The Oberoi, Mauritius Pointe Aux Piments