Not long back from what was quite possibly the most relaxing holiday I've ever had.
The hotel is small but perfectly formed with everything a stones throw away.
The service was 5 star plus. We'd like to thank all the staff personally, but especially Dave in the restaurant as he was wonderful.
Raymond's personal touch was also much appreciated.
The rooms are nice and the food is good. The rum cocktails at sunset were amazing.
It's a fairly quiet hotel due to it's size and clientele. When we were there it was mainly French, German and Italian guests as well as a smattering of Brits and South Africans.
We had a sea front room and it was worth the upgrade.
The TV channels in the room only have BBC World in English.
I found the bed a little hard, but my husband thought it was ok.
Oh, and Mauritius should be twin-towned with Glasgow because if you can dip it in batter and deep fry it you eat it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north west of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is a must if you want to go back to essentials, to recharge your batteries, to spend time together as a family or as a couple, to spend time with friends...Nestled in a white sandy creek overlooking a beautiful natural marine preserve, this "Adult Only" hotel is an invitation to farniente. Guests can spend hours chatting, sipping an exotic cocktail bare feet in the sand or in one of the cosy sitting corners... At sunset, the ideal spot to watch that enormous orange sun entering the sea slowly...Dressed in white and wood, Recif Attitude is a mix of comfort, vibrant Mauritian soul and boutique hotel spirit. The 70 room hotel with its cubical architecture, modern furniture and refined design, is decorated with taste. Warm welcome, caring and discreet staff, together with unique body care and facials of the Spa Attitude, without forgetting the seafood restaurant, contribute to the subtle luxury of this 3 star sup. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Recif Attitude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Recif Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Recif Pointe Aux Piments
- Recif Attitude Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments