All reviews vegetarian sea sega cuisine windsurfing taxis west
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at this wonderful hotel for 2 nights and loved every moment. Soubash the driver and also tour guide was exceptional. Ask for him if you are visiting Mauritius for the first time. All the staff exceeded our expectations and with an 11 month old son we could not have asked for more. The location is fantastic. A skip to the beach and not far from shops and restaurants. I am Mauritian and my husband is English. He totally loved the experience and I would recommend that everybody stay here for a fantastic beach holiday. Kav

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank Cainep
Reviewed July 22, 2013

As a first timer to Mauritius I wasn't sure what to expect, Gold Beach Resort is a fantastic resort ,the food was incredible and the people were very friendly the room was well maintained and cleaned. The pool is very nice and well maintained , as is the rest of the resort. I am a vegetarian and they catered for me. i will definitely go back to Gold Beach Resort again.

Room tip: Rooms above the pool is good
Date of stay: September 2012
3  Thank MALIGAR
Reviewed June 28, 2013

i have spent 6 nights at this hotel,i went first time to mauritius and i found that the people are so friendly here. the staff of this hotel are really good and helping. i am an allergic to wheat so the staff took care of that and they always provided me gluten free food. i m really thankful to them.it s not big but i guess it s really awesome.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank swetang
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The pool is very nice and well maintained , as is the rest of the resort.

Would love to return.

Rgds
Jai

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I've spent 7 nights at this hotel.
We arrived very late in the evening and had a small room not really clean.
However, we asked to change it and we got one just above the restaurant, with a big common balcony just facing the wonderful sea. If you want to change room, try to ask, if they have availabilty they will change it without making any problem.
The room was then well cleaned every day.
Food at restaurant is very good, since I'm vegetarian, I was positively surprised how all the staff took care of my dietary needs. Sometimes I could have managed to eat something from the buffet, however they always cookeed something separately just for me, without asking me to pay anything extra.
All the staff is extremely friendly and kind.
The swimming pool is big and clean, however the wonderful sea is just in front of the hotel, so I did not use it so much.
The hotel organize airport transfer, which is payable.
I have recommended this hotel to some friends of mine, and will continue to recommend it.
Hope to go back next year.

Room tip: There is a turtle who pass dayly just a few meters from the beach, you can spot it around midday and try to swim with her.
Date of stay: May 2013