Travellers who love the beach should definitely stay at this resort. The restaurant overlooks the beach and hence you sort of have a private beach area just across your room. People are friendly and the food is nice too.
Stroll across the beach or care for a walk down the road you find beautiful scenic spots where you can relax, have a quick bite or just lie in good scenic ambience.
If you are looking for shopping at the markets or the city area attractions then this location at Flic en Flac is too far off. However you can go to the Safari which is close by. Other attractions are also not too far away but since in any way you will need to planyour trip to other attractions hence it might not make that big a difference.
Rooms are small in sze but the overall ambience is okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gold Beach Resort, in Mauritius, is located in the Western coastal village of Flic en Flac along a beautiful white sandy beach.The Hotel’s concept is to offer to guests the best holidays in a relaxing & enchanting environment with a selection of water sports activities and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gold Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Gold Beach Resort Mauritius/Flic En Flac
- Hotel Gold Beach