Thank you to all the staff and management at the Maradiva. We thoroughly enjoyed our annual 2 week holiday of total relaxation. Being In the hospitality trade ourselves, we were in desperate need of re-charging our batteries and the Maradiva was just the place to do this, and we can't wait to return. The friendliness of the staff made you feel very welcome and the extra touches such as individual cakes been delivered in the afternoon was a nice treat. All the staff went out of their way to make sure that we had an enjoyable time, and a big thank you to Ravi the Executive
Chef who showed us around the kitchen garden and arranged a very special dinner on our final evening, which was the icing on the cake.
A good tip for total relaxation is a visit to the Spa, for one of their 2 hour massages, my husband has regular physio for an on-going bad back and said afterwards he was floating 6 inches off the ground afterwards and had never felt so good in a long time.
The Maradiva is in a fantastic location and all the suites are very well appointed and it is the staff who make this a truly special place and provide all that you can wish for, a peaceful, tranquil retreat that we both look forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely on the island, our luxury five-star resort features the discreet opulence of private villas for all our guests. Inspired by its Indian heritage, the Maradiva experience which includes an award winning Holistic spa, haute cuisine, and a private pool in the grounds of every villa, is defined by understated elegance and impeccable service. In a lush 27-acre setting with the turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay lapping our white sandy beach, the 65 villas at Maradiva are at the heart of a vibrant paradise, ideally situated for world-class golf, coral diving, big game fishing, and the island's beautiful national parks. At Maradiva, all our guests stay in the intimate harmony of their own private air- conditioned villas, with a butler available 24 hours a day. Our 49 luxury villas, 8 beach front villas, 6 exclusive villas and 2 Presidential villas each have their own private terrace, garden and infinity-edge pool, with the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean right on the doorstep. For families or small groups, we also offer interconnecting villas. Guests looking for the ultimate peaceful hideaway can enjoy fine dining and many spa services in the privacy of their own villa. You can come to us, or we'll come to you. You choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maradiva Villas Hotel Flic En Flac
- Maradiva Hotel Flic En Flac
- Taj Exotica Mauritius
- Maradiva Villas Resort And Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac