We stayed at Maradiva for 14 nights from 20th April-4th May.
Our villa was just perfect, the food was wonderful and thanks go out to the in villa dining team for tims wonderful birthday on the beach- the cake was amazing!
If you go try the pink pigeon cocktail - wonderful.
Breakfast is more than the usual buffet type and the fresh fruit platter is so "tropical" I miss it!
Do try in villa breakfast it's a treat.
I had a little incident regarding my phone and the management were more than helpful regarding the problem and even sent a hand written apology with a very nice bottle of bubbly - thank you x
A huge and very special thank you goes to Wesley and his team on the beach - you made us feel like we were the only guests in the resort- shirt in the post x
Yes folks there is a down side- wine is expensive but hey go down to spar and buy a few bottles, it's no hardship.
A note if you are going ... No need for towels, toiletries ,water or plug in mosquito repellent it's all there for you!
We stay in 5 star hotels nearly all the time and we would say that the maradiva hotel with its lovely pool, food, staff and heaven on earth beaches and views is the one hotel we would award 6 stars!
thank you see you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely on the island, our luxury five-star resort features the discreet opulence of private villas for all our guests. Inspired by its Indian heritage, the Maradiva experience which includes an award winning Holistic spa, haute cuisine, and a private pool in the grounds of every villa, is defined by understated elegance and impeccable service. In a lush 27-acre setting with the turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay lapping our white sandy beach, the 65 villas at Maradiva are at the heart of a vibrant paradise, ideally situated for world-class golf, coral diving, big game fishing, and the island's beautiful national parks. At Maradiva, all our guests stay in the intimate harmony of their own private air- conditioned villas, with a butler available 24 hours a day. Our 49 luxury villas, 8 beach front villas, 6 exclusive villas and 2 Presidential villas each have their own private terrace, garden and infinity-edge pool, with the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean right on the doorstep. For families or small groups, we also offer interconnecting villas. Guests looking for the ultimate peaceful hideaway can enjoy fine dining and many spa services in the privacy of their own villa. You can come to us, or we'll come to you. You choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maradiva Villas Hotel Flic En Flac
- Maradiva Hotel Flic En Flac
- Taj Exotica Mauritius
- Maradiva Villas Resort And Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac