We have just returned from the Maradiva Villas and despite the fact that Phil and I have travelled extensively and to many exotic locations this was without doubt the best holiday we have ever had. This place is pure heaven. We stayed in an exclusive villa, looking out onto the beach and for the first 3 days didn't leave the villa itself. Swaraj and Nishi looked after us extremely well and we had the BBQ dining experience served in the villa something not to be missed.
Bilal and Oliver on the beach kept us entertained and never stop smiling. Nitish in the bar helped us to indulge our champagne cru cognac addiction (!) and the ladies who looked after the villa for us were also just wonderful. The food in all the restaurants was exquisite particularly in the Indian retaurant. The gym was useful to keep on top of the food addiction I was in danger of having during this holiday. If you want luxury, in a peaceful and private place, that allows you to choose how much contact you want with other people and that totally recharges your batteries then the Maradiva Villas is the place for you. We will be back in 2 years time and will go in October again as the weather was perfect for us - you never know we may even go and look at what else the island has to offer next time !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely on the island, our luxury five-star resort features the discreet opulence of private villas for all our guests. Inspired by its Indian heritage, the Maradiva experience which includes an award winning Holistic spa, haute cuisine, and a private pool in the grounds of every villa, is defined by understated elegance and impeccable service. In a lush 27-acre setting with the turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay lapping our white sandy beach, the 65 villas at Maradiva are at the heart of a vibrant paradise, ideally situated for world-class golf, coral diving, big game fishing, and the island's beautiful national parks. At Maradiva, all our guests stay in the intimate harmony of their own private air- conditioned villas, with a butler available 24 hours a day. Our 49 luxury villas, 8 beach front villas, 6 exclusive villas and 2 Presidential villas each have their own private terrace, garden and infinity-edge pool, with the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean right on the doorstep. For families or small groups, we also offer interconnecting villas. Guests looking for the ultimate peaceful hideaway can enjoy fine dining and many spa services in the privacy of their own villa. You can come to us, or we'll come to you. You choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maradiva Villas Hotel Flic En Flac
- Maradiva Hotel Flic En Flac
- Taj Exotica Mauritius
- Maradiva Villas Resort And Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac