We stayed here for our final part of three locations in June as part of our honeymoon, the location is great, the beach is stunning and the hotel itself really is lovely, we had a villa with its own pool, our view when we woke up each morning was just perfect, we could see the wonderful beach view from our beds, every morning i just couldnt wait to get up, pull the curtains across and look at the lovely view and blue sky. The food was amazing here, so tasty and filling, yes unfortunatly the prices are high but you do pay for lovely food and great service, we made friends with a couple of the bar staff and waiters here they do everything they can to help and not want on anything. The men are real gentleman and make you feel so special.
We had a problem one day with our safe, we called through and straight away someone tried to get this fixed, unfortunatly we had a trip this day and the problem with the safe was unfixable for the time we had to leave for ourtrip so the manager kindly understoon that all our money and tickets were in the safe and kindly offered to lend us cash for that day untill the problem with the safe was fixed, how great and helpful is that! We will definatly try to plan a visit here agian soon, would be lovely to visit again for one of our anniversarys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely on the island, our luxury five-star resort features the discreet opulence of private villas for all our guests. Inspired by its Indian heritage, the Maradiva experience which includes an award winning Holistic spa, haute cuisine, and a private pool in the grounds of every villa, is defined by understated elegance and impeccable service. In a lush 27-acre setting with the turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay lapping our white sandy beach, the 65 villas at Maradiva are at the heart of a vibrant paradise, ideally situated for world-class golf, coral diving, big game fishing, and the island's beautiful national parks. At Maradiva, all our guests stay in the intimate harmony of their own private air- conditioned villas, with a butler available 24 hours a day. Our 49 luxury villas, 8 beach front villas, 6 exclusive villas and 2 Presidential villas each have their own private terrace, garden and infinity-edge pool, with the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean right on the doorstep. For families or small groups, we also offer interconnecting villas. Guests looking for the ultimate peaceful hideaway can enjoy fine dining and many spa services in the privacy of their own villa. You can come to us, or we'll come to you. You choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maradiva Villas Hotel Flic En Flac
- Maradiva Hotel Flic En Flac
- Taj Exotica Mauritius
- Maradiva Villas Resort And Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac