It is difficult to conceptualise a resort such as the Maradiva in Mauritius! During the Easter weekend of 2012, we chose to celebrate my daughters birthday. We were fortunate to have 4 villas at the end of the row (407 - 410) which provided us with the privacy we needed. Each villa is superbly designed and fitted, with wonderful luxuries such as the chunkiest of bath robes and the nicest toiletries I've used at a hotel. The service was faultless - nothing was to much trouble for any of the staff members - from the the time we were warmly welcomed to the time we reluctantly left at 6 am - after being served with room service breakfast!! The food - sublime, facilities - exceptional quality and the beach - pure heaven! The outdoor showers - phenomenal experience! A word of caution - this is not your average resort, such awesome experiences come at a price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely on the island, our luxury five-star resort features the discreet opulence of private villas for all our guests. Inspired by its Indian heritage, the Maradiva experience which includes an award winning Holistic spa, haute cuisine, and a private pool in the grounds of every villa, is defined by understated elegance and impeccable service. In a lush 27-acre setting with the turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay lapping our white sandy beach, the 65 villas at Maradiva are at the heart of a vibrant paradise, ideally situated for world-class golf, coral diving, big game fishing, and the island's beautiful national parks. At Maradiva, all our guests stay in the intimate harmony of their own private air- conditioned villas, with a butler available 24 hours a day. Our 49 luxury villas, 8 beach front villas, 6 exclusive villas and 2 Presidential villas each have their own private terrace, garden and infinity-edge pool, with the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean right on the doorstep. For families or small groups, we also offer interconnecting villas. Guests looking for the ultimate peaceful hideaway can enjoy fine dining and many spa services in the privacy of their own villa. You can come to us, or we'll come to you. You choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maradiva Villas Hotel Flic En Flac
- Maradiva Hotel Flic En Flac
- Taj Exotica Mauritius
- Maradiva Villas Resort And Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac