Stayed at the hotel in April for 3 days on a work trip. The room given to me clearly was in need of an upgrade for was a relic from the 80's. The reception staff too were not the friendliest in the world. The shower was odd and inconvenient to use and I also happen to find a dead cockroach in the bathroom one night. The breakfast buffet was certainly not comprehensive and so too was the case for dinner, both of which lacked veg options (I could manage only 1-2 dishes in the menu). Its sister hotel Sugar Beach is far better an option then this one, however the best I have stayed would certainly be the Oberoi Mauritius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its authenticity, La Pirogue, Mauritius is well versed in the art of Mauritian hospitality. This resort has enjoyed a solid reputation for romance and excellent service since its creation in 1976. With its warm atmosphere, wonderful beach, exquisite restaurants, lively bars, high-end Cinq Mondes Spa and the extensive recreational and sporting activities, this mythical hotel promises guests a memorable holiday. La Pirogue nestles in 14 hectares of magnificent tropical gardens where the fragrance of hibiscus and frangipani permeate the majestic coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Pirogue Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pirogue Hotel Flic En Flac
- La Pirogue Hotel Wolmar
- La Pirogue Wolmar
- La Pirogue Mauritius Flic En Flac