.I would like to thank you ALL the staff for the excellent service .We returned to La Pirogue for the 7th time and still
l enjoyed every minute.The staff are all so friendly and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. We would like to thank Furdeen for organising our rooms, to the general manager Clency Romeo for the incredible seafood dinner,to the head waiter Vinod who went out of his way to make sure the food and wine were to our satisfaction. Wow what an incredible evening !
I would highly recommend the seafood dinner on the beach ,every Friday night
I would also like to thank Krishna ,Claudias tattoo still looks good.
A BIG thank you again for an incredible holiday was very sad to leave. See you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its authenticity, La Pirogue, Mauritius is well versed in the art of Mauritian hospitality. This resort has enjoyed a solid reputation for romance and excellent service since its creation in 1976. With its warm atmosphere, wonderful beach, exquisite restaurants, lively bars, high-end Cinq Mondes Spa and the extensive recreational and sporting activities, this mythical hotel promises guests a memorable holiday. La Pirogue nestles in 14 hectares of magnificent tropical gardens where the fragrance of hibiscus and frangipani permeate the majestic coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Pirogue Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pirogue Hotel Flic En Flac
- La Pirogue Hotel Wolmar
- La Pirogue Wolmar
- La Pirogue Mauritius
- La Pirogue Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac