My wife and I stayed here in September 2012 and the whole experience was fantastic. The staff were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. If you do enjoy a cocktail or three then the all inclusive option works out cheaper as the drinks can be a bit pricey. The food was superb, especially at Paul and Virginies. The beach bar was a great for lunch and it served the best burger we've ever had. Tea time cocktails at the coconut bar was a must. All in all we had a great time made possible by the staff La Pirogue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its authenticity, La Pirogue, Mauritius is well versed in the art of Mauritian hospitality. This resort has enjoyed a solid reputation for romance and excellent service since its creation in 1976. With its warm atmosphere, wonderful beach, exquisite restaurants, lively bars, high-end Cinq Mondes Spa and the extensive recreational and sporting activities, this mythical hotel promises guests a memorable holiday. La Pirogue nestles in 14 hectares of magnificent tropical gardens where the fragrance of hibiscus and frangipani permeate the majestic coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Pirogue Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pirogue Hotel Flic En Flac
- La Pirogue Hotel Wolmar
- La Pirogue Wolmar
- La Pirogue Mauritius Flic En Flac