The food was delicious. Rooms were in individual chalets which is exotic. The staff was helpful, nice and always with a smile. The beach lovely. It was one one of the best holiday I had. Will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its authenticity, La Pirogue, Mauritius is well versed in the art of Mauritian hospitality. This resort has enjoyed a solid reputation for romance and excellent service since its creation in 1976. With its warm atmosphere, wonderful beach, exquisite restaurants, lively bars, high-end Cinq Mondes Spa and the extensive recreational and sporting activities, this mythical hotel promises guests a memorable holiday. La Pirogue nestles in 14 hectares of magnificent tropical gardens where the fragrance of hibiscus and frangipani permeate the majestic coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your La Pirogue Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pirogue Hotel Flic En Flac
- La Pirogue Hotel Wolmar
- La Pirogue Wolmar
- La Pirogue Mauritius Flic En Flac