My husband and I had an amazing time at Sofitel L' Imperial Resort in October during his birthday week away. We really wanted a hotel were we would receive quality, friendly and efficient service and where we could just relax. We were worried that the hotel would not be ready in October since it had previously closed down for refurbishments. To our delight the hotel was fully operational and the service was impeccable from the moment we arrived till the time we checked out.
Our room was large, comfortable and well-serviced. We were happy that the Wi-Fi in our room was fully functional at all times which was convenient for some of those regular facebook updates. The TV mostly had French channels but we were on holiday and had little interest in watching TV.
We made use of the spa and gym facilities which we thoroughly enjoyed, especially the aqua gym class. We indulged in the Yin Yang, four-hand massage at the spa and it was incredibly relaxing to have two massage therapists synchronously massage each one of us at the same time. The staff at the spa were great and the spa felt so private from the main hotel which made for a great place to relax. Birds also joined us in the relaxing area while we sipped on Chinese tea after the massage.
The main restaurant offered an attractive selection of foods and the staff was friendly and efficient. I really enjoyed the sweet treats and the wide food selection at each meal time. We also visited the Chinese restaurant (The Ming Court ) on my husband's birthday and the food plus the service made for a perfect evening. He was treated to a delectable birthday cake after dinner which was lovely surprise from the hotel.
The live performances in the bar area each night was also very entertaining. We loved that we could sit in the bar area after dinner and dance or simply enjoy the performances. The one night local dancers performed which was a pleasure to watch.
Many thanks to Siddik, Joy, David from the gym, Gregory, Mariola, Melanie and Vishal. Merci beaucoup!
Sofitel L'Imperial Resort is a fantastic place to stay when on you are on holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the delights of Mauritius at this luxury hotel, which spreads over 9 hectares of tropical garden on the west coast of the island. Most of our rooms and suites have been fully renovated in a modern Asian decor using natural materials. Rooms are equipped with broadband Internet access and the Sofitel MyBed for ultimate comfort. Pamper yourself at our Asian style spa, enjoy a day at the golden beach, or savour gourmet cuisine in our restaurant and we will make sure you relax in style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Imperial Hotel
- Accor Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Flic En Flac
- Wolmar Sofitel
- Sofitel Imperial Mauritius
- Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa Flic En Flac