Excellet Beach front hotel, with lovely food and ambience. The rooms were large , cozy and comfortable. Service was great.
The beach front was the best bart of the hotel, with all amenites available.
The only minus point was no swimming allowed after 7pm. Also the boat ride was very boring and no corels to see too.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The travelling part is expensive as the hotel is bit away from the main market. But if one just wants to relax and enjoy at a single loction this will be great choice.
Mutiple restras for various cusines.. veg food also available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the delights of Mauritius at this luxury hotel, which spreads over 9 hectares of tropical garden on the west coast of the island. Most of our rooms and suites have been fully renovated in a modern Asian decor using natural materials. Rooms are equipped with broadband Internet access and the Sofitel MyBed for ultimate comfort. Pamper yourself at our Asian style spa, enjoy a day at the golden beach, or savour gourmet cuisine in our restaurant and we will make sure you relax in style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sofitel Imperial Hotel
- Accor Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Flic En Flac
- Wolmar Sofitel
- Sofitel Imperial Mauritius
- Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa Flic En Flac