Good location on the island but still nothing much out of the resort in Flic En Flac. Nice shallow beach, safe for children with lots of complementary watersport activities.
F&B is rediculously expensive for the quality of it.
Rooms are spacious and very high standard of finishes.
Overall a good choice in the island but maybe with the wrong price tag!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the delights of Mauritius at this luxury hotel, which spreads over 9 hectares of tropical garden on the west coast of the island. Most of our rooms and suites have been fully renovated in a modern Asian decor using natural materials. Rooms are equipped with broadband Internet access and the Sofitel MyBed for ultimate comfort. Pamper yourself at our Asian style spa, enjoy a day at the golden beach, or savour gourmet cuisine in our restaurant and we will make sure you relax in style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sofitel Imperial Hotel
- Accor Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Flic En Flac
- Wolmar Sofitel
- Sofitel Imperial Mauritius
- Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa Flic En Flac