Good location on the island but still nothing much out of the resort in Flic En Flac. Nice shallow beach, safe for children with lots of complementary watersport activities.
F&B is rediculously expensive for the quality of it.
Rooms are spacious and very high standard of finishes.
Overall a good choice in the island but maybe with the wrong price tag!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the delights of Mauritius at this luxury hotel, which spreads over 9 hectares of tropical garden on the west coast of the island. Most of our rooms and suites have been fully renovated in a modern Asian decor using natural materials. Rooms are equipped with broadband Internet access and the Sofitel MyBed for ultimate comfort. Pamper yourself at our Asian style spa, enjoy a day at the golden beach, or savour gourmet cuisine in our restaurant and we will make sure you relax in style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sofitel Imperial Hotel
- Accor Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Flic En Flac
- Wolmar Sofitel
- Sofitel Imperial Mauritius
- Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa Flic En Flac