Stayed in December 2013, for one week. Lovely position with all rooms just a few steps from the beach. Our rooms were close to the quiet pool, which was lovely for a morning swim before breakfast. Two nice pools and good beach. Lovely sunsets every evening.
Lots of activities and close to the shops of Flic and Flac. Be sure to take the local bus and avoid the cost of taxi's.
Such a variety of food - especially good selection of meat and fish. My advice is to opt for the all inclusive option as drinks were very expensive, however this does seem to be the norm with most mauritius hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of 12 acres of tropical gardens, the luxurious Sugar Beach Resort extends along a vast white sandy beach bordered by the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. An idyllic setting surrounded by lush greenery and open spaces, this cool Mauritian Resort displays a colonial style blended with contemporary architecture. The restaurants, beachfront and inventive gourmet kitchens complete this romantic setting which is ideal for a honeymoon or a dream wedding in tropical paradise. Sugar Beach also offers a unique concept with the Aura Spa & Hammam Fitness Centre, unique in Mauritius. The unrivalled comfort, well planned layout and diversity of land and water activities make this resort a perfect holiday destination for families and honeymooners alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sugar Beach Mauritius
- Hotel Sugar Beach
- Sugar Beach Resort Mauritius
- Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Flic En Flac