I spent part of my honeymoon at this hotel, and I have been very satisfied with it. Staff is very kindly and helpful, our room waws cleaned twice a day, the Spa was amazing and the service level very high.
Food was great, there has always been plenty of choice; the swimming pool is very nice and also the jacuzzi in it, but we preferred to go to the hotel beach that was amazing. We really liked the boat service (glass boat and snorkeling boat twice a day included in the hotel ffe, as many other services like fins and ,ask renting, canoa renting always for free). The hotel also organizes boat excursions to the best spots of the island, the cost is 10-12 euros higher than with the tour operator but you can stay in a boat with ather 4/6 people instead than 30 without space that is what the tour operators usually do (believe me, I tried) so it is very value for money.
Every part of the hotel is worth visiting, there are a lot of sport activities and babysitting going on but they are very quiet so unless you are interested in them they don't disturb you. There is no boring animation, every evening there is the piano at the vista bar and some concert until 11-30/midnight. Considering that this is not Ibiza and that you should not be looking for disco but just enjoying this paradise, it is enough to spend a nice evening and wake up enjoy the sun the day after.
I really recommend this hotel, it was sad leaving it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This five-star resort enjoys an exceptionally sunny position, located on the western coast. It stands on one of the island's most famous beaches, Flic en Flac. The warm and refined atmosphere of the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, characterised by a unique purity of line, has been built using a palette of forms and colours to evoke a contemporary Asian and Mauritian design in perfect harmony with its lush setting. This delicate atmosphere can also be found in the 193 rooms and suites laid out in series of low buildings, all of them facing out to the sea and the setting sun. The choice of restaurants includes La Pomme d'Amour with its range of local and international fare, Ginger Thai featuring authentic Thai cuisine. Hotel guests can as well enjoy lunch at Les Coquillages, the beach restaurant.Relax and unwind at The Spa Mauritius, inspired from the 4 sensorial elements - fire, water, air and earth. Guests can choose from a wide range of treatments to restore their natural equilibrium. Apart from the water sports and activities available at the hotel, guests have access to a 9-hole putting green, three tennis courts and a Kids Club, for children aged from 4 to 12, and run by a team of fully qualified professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mauritius Hotel Flic En Flac
- Hilton Mauritius Resort And Spa
- Hilton International Wolmar
- Hilton Wolmar
- Wolmar Hilton
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa Flic En Flac