This hotel cannot be faulted in terms of the service food and cleanliness. We stayed on the full board program which was great but you get absolutely ripped on the drinks. There is a store down the road to walk to for drinks and you are forced to do that cause after 2 days of the astronomical prices you get tired of getting ripped off plus I felt like this hotel was pricey to begin with. This is a vacation only for people that want to relax. If you are looking for a little more liveliness even if it's not partying this is not the place it's quieter but it is gorgeous.
This hotel is very, very well maintained grounds wise - pool was freezing but it was just the time of year no fault of hotel. Weather on West coast in July is mostly cloudy and rainy...just added that cause I was stuck for what side to stay. Another place you get ripped is the wifi and the connection isn't even that good, c'mon Hilton u gotta fix that and hold off on the cost. I will always remember this vacation not only cause of the price but also because it was total class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This five-star resort enjoys an exceptionally sunny position, located on the western coast. It stands on one of the island's most famous beaches, Flic en Flac. The warm and refined atmosphere of the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, characterised by a unique purity of line, has been built using a palette of forms and colours to evoke a contemporary Asian and Mauritian design in perfect harmony with its lush setting. This delicate atmosphere can also be found in the 193 rooms and suites laid out in series of low buildings, all of them facing out to the sea and the setting sun. The choice of restaurants includes La Pomme d'Amour with its range of local and international fare, Ginger Thai featuring authentic Thai cuisine. Hotel guests can as well enjoy lunch at Les Coquillages, the beach restaurant.Relax and unwind at The Spa Mauritius, inspired from the 4 sensorial elements - fire, water, air and earth. Guests can choose from a wide range of treatments to restore their natural equilibrium. Apart from the water sports and activities available at the hotel, guests have access to a 9-hole putting green, three tennis courts and a Kids Club, for children aged from 4 to 12, and run by a team of fully qualified professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mauritius Resort And Spa
- Hilton Mauritius Hotel Flic En Flac
- Hilton International Wolmar
- Hilton Wolmar
- Wolmar Hilton
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa Flic En Flac