“Amazing diving at Mauritius”

Ticabo Diving Centre
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Flic En Flac
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ticabo Diving Center is a PADI & CMAS dive center that has been established since 2007 on the WEST COAST / flic en flac - Mauritius. Our Instructors speak English, French and Creol. While diving with us in Mauritius, you will note that we like to keep it simple, small and friendly, and are devoted to a really loving caring and individual service rather than factory like bubble makers. Our attention focused on quality service, safety and professionalism, finds its strength in the love for the ocean, the passion to share it with you.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Rueil
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing diving at Mauritius”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

"Ticabo" is the right address to enjoy diving at Mauritius. Located in front of Flic en Flac beach, easy to find and park. We had a great time with the crew and a super dive ! (an over 2m. barracuda was around that day, among multiple other creatures).
You can be sure you'll get personalized experience, as you'll be only small groups on board.
Equipment and diving masters were top !. We'll definitely book next dive at Mauritius with "Ticabo".

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Carlisima

• Czech first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Ticabo Diving Centre, Brilliant experience and very professional. A start for a new passion!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This company were awesome!!! A must to go to when in Mauritius. It was my first dive ever so was very worried as I was not used of being in the sea. They were very professional, calm and easy. I finished and passed my diving course within a few days and can't wait to see them again when I go back to Mauritius and dive again. I noticed they treated the experienced divers with the same respect - EVERYONE WAS WELCOMED!!!! I recommend this centre to all divers to go there and non divers to learn there!!! Amazing !!!

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Life time Experience with Ticabo team!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hi all, I just would like to share this address with you if you are fan of sea life or simply would like to get your level in scuba diving. My husband and I have been welcomed at Ticabo Diving Centre with smiles and professionalism. We had 6 dives at Flic en Flac, with Ticabo team. We have been enjoying our dives as much as practising the exercices for the level 1. Xavier, the director has been very patient and reassuring during the whole week. Carefully, this Instructor gave us confidence in all the steps and dives, taking the time to explain in details the exercices.
The Centre itself is very pleasant as after each dive, Nazia the secretary in charge, takes care of your equipments, to see if you are always confortable. You have also a chance to meet with other people in a friendly atmosphere, as they offer you some good mauritian tea at their cozi terrace.
Really good experience, and all in fun!
ADDRESS TO VISIT IF YOU ARE IN MAURITIUS

Visited December 2012
Reedsport, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome dive center”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We chose to dive with Ti-cabo because of the reviews on TA and were not disappointed. Xavior and his group were very friendly and fun to dive with. These guys are great. Their equipment was well maintained. We were able to assemble our own equipment under their watchful eyes. Under the water, the staff that dove with us checked on everyone periodically to make sure we were ok. We dove at Tug II, The Cathedral, and Sweet Lips and saw many fish, eels, lobster, coral. Visibility was good. I sure wish I would have had more time to dive with them, as I would have gone many more times. This is a wonderful group to dive with. As another reviewer said, they are very passionate and dedicated about diving.

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing service, friendly people, very helpfull stuff!!! Recommend fully!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We were 3 guys diving, 2 made the cmas course, very good service, place where u can learn lot of about diving, visibility in the see was not best in october, but good enough. I have not even one small complaint to this diving center! Recommend fully to every diver to make a dive there, very good service for cheap money, absolute worthy!!!

2 Thank TomasWch