Went for my son's wedding in Flic n Flac. Stayed at Aanari with family/ friends- total 50 people.
ALL the staff are AMAZING!-smiling and accommodative in every way -including the chef who managed to satisfy even the vegetarians amongst us with some delicious spicy dishes made specially for us. The beach/sea is across the road- luxury break between the wedding functions.
It may not be 5 star hotel- but the staff definitely were 7 star!!!- a great time was had by ALL of us.
PS the snorkling on Aanari beach is better than that seen when we PAID for catamaran trip and glass boat- where we saw NO fish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aanari Hotel & Spa is located on the west coast of the island, 50 km, (45 mins car drive), from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, and 35 km, (30 mins car drive), from Port Louis, the Capital City. It is strategically located in the heart of Flic En Flac within walking distance of tourist attractions and services. Aanari awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aanari Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aanari Hotel And Spa
- Aanari Hotel Flic En Flac
- Aanari Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac