“Fresh food”

Domaine Anna - Ile Maurice Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 72 Restaurants in Flic En Flac
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I followed the signs to this giant restaurant. Staff was nice and the menu selection was pretty wide. I had th e mauritian steak and my wife the lobster.

Both of us enjoyed eating outside next to the pond full of fish. Like the rest of the island it is very pricey but better than the hotel restaurant.

I would go back again.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We booked a table for lunch an hired a taxi to take us there and back, came from the other side of the island, but the place was shot and we were not contacted with the information. If a restaurant wants to be considered highly it needs to take care of all the guests, not only those who will pay.
Friends of ours had booked on the same day and were equally disappointed.
The place is quite remote so it costs to get there and back and there are no alternatives nearby, totally spoiled our afternoon.

1  Thank Zaasia
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were seated in the large semi-outdoor dining room. There are certainly more beautiful areas of the restaurant, but it was a nice enough setting. Our menu was limited to a prix-fixe as part of a company outing, but the chinese dishes we had were good. Could do without the blaring live 80's music from the 3 piece band on the small stage in the dining room. In fact, we were initially seated next to the stage and had to move, simply because it was too loud. We would have liked to return and have ordered from their main menu, but did not have an opportunity to.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The setting is picturesque, the staff are friendly, unfortunately the food is really average and comes at a hefty surcharge. Better food, cheaper is available just down the road in Flic en Flac. If you are going for the ambience and the wine then this is the place for you.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

The domaine is all that you can ask for a romantic and relaxing experience. You don't feel restrained in a closed room since everything tends to open out to the nature and the green environment around.
As for the service, my point of view is that they can do much better.To match the beauty of the place, a close to perfect service would just be wonderful.
Well, to be fair I will advise people to go have a try just because of the nice environment around. As for the service, you can be your own judge.

I just hope it was a bad night for me, otherwise it would be just a waste of potential.